Poop Issue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I slowly stopped giving her the dewormer a week or two ago and yes it’s Timothy hay
What type of hay, is it timothy hay? 1/2 cup of pellets is too much, she should be getting 1/4 cup per day. What type of dewormer do you give her? Rabbits don't need to be dewormed so it is probably messing her up.
I also cut her pellets to 1/4

if you have access to fresh raspberry or blackberry leaves they can be very helpful in controlling wet poops. There are also other parasites they can get from eating greens, it's possible that she's picked up one of those. Best have a vet check for that .
I cannot take her to the vet and it is my fault. I can’t drive yet and I asked my mom to schedule an appointment for the vet since her stomach issue is not getting any better but she refuses since the outbreak and thinks my bunny is fine when I have explained to her multiple times about the issue. I am trying to find solutions but I will keep ask her to take my bunny to the vet.

This is the dewormer I used

Attachments

• AFECC5AD-C69B-4967-8A71-400A9F45D370.jpeg
    AFECC5AD-C69B-4967-8A71-400A9F45D370.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 6
What type of hay, is it timothy hay? 1/2 cup of pellets is too much, she should be getting 1/4 cup per day. What type of dewormer do you give her? Rabbits don't need to be dewormed so it is probably messing her up.
How long will it take until her droppings are back to normal?

Latest posts

Back