*Pokes her head around the door

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all :wave:

I know I've not been a frequent visitor to RO for a while now. Life got a bit busier when I went back to college, now its March 2010. I've realised lately that I miss the friendliness of everyone on RO and following all your progress both with rabbits and life's other activities. So, I will try and be around here a bit more.

I still have both of myrabbits.Guy still wants to "meet" Ebony, Ebony still wants to "eat" Guy ;).

My college course is a further education one that I hope will much imrove my job prospects. It's afull-time, fast-track Legal Secretarial course. Going back to college at 30 years old has been erm, an interesting experience, but its going mostly ok. Am still living at home with my Dad - he is supporting me as I couldn't get any funding or even loans to cover living costs while I do this course.

The handbag and book obsessions are as strong as ever :blushan:. There's been some branching out into accessories just recently, becausethey aresupposed to be cheaper than buying completely new outfits each season.

Will start catching up with posts now.

Jo xx

Thankyou for the warm welcome back all :hug:

I'll get to posting little snippets and such about my buns in the "rabbit" part of the forum very soon.

It's lovely to be back at RO:pinkbouce::hearts

Jo xx

Latest posts

Back