Please vote for Gainesville Rabbit Rescue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slavetoabunny

Reaction score
The Animal Rescue Site has partnered with Petfinder.com for this contest. Because we are registered with Petfinder we are eligible to win. People vote for a shelter or organization and the winner receives funds to help with the care of the animals.(Even some of the lower prizes are several thousands dollars!!)

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3&link=ctg_ars_shelterchallenge_from_home_sidetabs

Search for Gainesville Rabbit Rescue and vote for us. You can vote once a day, so everyone please save the link and keep coming back day after day and vote! Voting ends December 20th so we have a lot of time to rally as many people as we can to vote for us!! So send this to all your friends, post the link as your facebook status, do whatever you can to get the votes!!
Let's help our bunnies!!

Thank you!!!! If everyone gets the word out, we have a chance at getting some money!

Our local chapter had a $1,400 vet bill this month, which I will be paying out of pocket. Half of it was for 2 rabbits, one did not make it. Thank you for helping.

I voted, though the confirmation of vote was strangely amusing to me. I had to name a rodent. No, not give him a name like Skippy, Fred, or Chip, but a more "general" name. Like "squirrel". Which, incidentally, was holding a nut....the nut was irrelevant.
Initially, I was tempted to challenge the depth of applicable responses by submitting Sciurus carolinensis (eastern squirrel), but quickly realized that I was the only one having fun, and my wit would go unnoticed by the computerized tally.
:stikpoke

Mr.NorthernAutumn wrote:
I voted, though the confirmation of vote was strangely amusing to me. I had to name a rodent. No, not give him a name like Skippy, Fred, or Chip, but a more "general" name. Like "squirrel". Which, incidentally, was holding a nut....the nut was irrelevant.
Initially, I was tempted to challenge the depth of applicable responses by submitting Sciurus carolinensis (eastern squirrel), but quickly realized that I was the only one having fun, and my wit would go unnoticed by the computerized tally.
:stikpoke

:roflmao:

I voted btw :)

Thank you for voting today! I had a picture today that I wasn't sure was a hog or pig. Pig worked. I'm waiting to see a rabbit.

Please vote everyday. RO has been instrumental in winning contests before. I know we can do it again!!

I followed the link, fully intending to vote for you, Patti. But then I realized that my rescue is also registered with Petfinder, and we are also in need of the money. So I had to vote for my own rescue, instead. Sorry!

:sofa:

Missouri House Rabbit Society, Kansas City

BethM wrote:
I followed the link, fully intending to vote for you, Patti. But then I realized that my rescue is also registered with Petfinder, and we are also in need of the money. So I had to vote for my own rescue, instead. Sorry!

:sofa:

Missouri House Rabbit Society, Kansas City
No problem...I fully understand. Good luck, let's hope that we both get some money!!!

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Voted!

So many shelters to vote for and only one vote. :(

Gainesville Rabbit Rescueis ranked 32.

Yay!! :bunnydance::bunnydance: We're movin' on up. GRR was 70 on Friday. The contest runs into December (I think the 14th). I know it's a long contest, but if everyone can keep up the pace and take just a moment to vote everyday I know we can win something. Even one of the lesser prizes would be a blessing for us.

Thanks again :hug:.

Latest posts

Back