Please suggest some names.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chelsea_1234

Reaction score
Please could everybody help me?
I'm really stuck trying to figure out what to call my little girl I hope you can help :) I've only had her a few weeks and I'm really stuck :( ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1411611005.423862.jpg

She's so beautiful! To be honest she looks a lot like my dopey! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412598035.438899.jpg
For names I would suggest some dark names like onyx or midnight. I don't know why but the name Crone sounds cool 😋
:bunny hug:

She looks a lot like my Felix, too! :p

0zLZuDb.jpg

I like giving bunnies fancy people names, especially older ones. My mini lop is called Clementine.

Emeline
Opal
Esther
Celeste
Evie
Millie

:)

I have had theme names for pairs: Ivan and Anastasia, Trixie and Trigger (Only Fools and Horses), unique names for singles like Atilla the Bun.

She is a precious little one. I would call her Emma or Reeva, but those are two of my favourite female names.

My question is this: what does her disposition make you think about?

She looks a lot like my Felix, too! :p

0zLZuDb.jpg

I like giving bunnies fancy people names, especially older ones. My mini lop is called Clementine.

Emeline
Opal
Esther
Celeste
Evie
Millie

:)

Great names, for certain; I just love Felix's poses!!!

If you name her Trixie, she's been named after a truly wonderful bunny on RO! :) She's 11 and still bouncing and super close to her dumpy.

I know she was a villain but Ravena would be cute! A name that fits a dark bunny but still sounds a little sweet.

Trixie here-

Yes, normally I only speak on the bunny chat section, but I would be waaaaaay over the moon if you named your bunny master after me.

pani is truly a cool girl and has great name suggestions. I can't say I wouldn't be a teeny, weeny bit chuffed if you named your bunny master after me.

Love,

Trix

If you name her Trixie, she's been named after a truly wonderful bunny on RO! :) She's 11 and still bouncing and super close to her dumpy.

Trix here-

You're AWESOME!!!! I love you and your bunnies and fuzzy!!!!!

Love,

Trix

I haven't called her trixie in the end I couldn't get used to it, anyone else got any other suggestions? :)

What about Nyeusi? It means black in Swahili. (Pronounced New-cee)
Or maybe Erlene? I believe Erlene means princess in Old English.
If it was my bunny the names that I thought of first off were:
Macchiato
Cosmos (Pretty brown cosmos flowers actually smell like chocolate! :p )
Athena
Lune or Luna
Varda (I'm a huge Tolkien nerd, and in one of his books, there is a character named Varda. "Queen of the stars", she is said to be too beautiful for words; within her face radiates the light of the stars. Nerd moment for ya there! I've always thought the name and meaning was so pretty.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back