Please send good thoughts for Snuggy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
I'm leaving soon to take her to the vet.

She's having urinary tract issues. Poor thing wouldn't evencome out of the litter box for breakfast this morning.

Laura

Thanks, Everyone.

Snuggy's bladder was empty, so the vet decided to keep herovernight. I guess they didn't want to get the urine by"artificial means". My poor princess has to sleep on a wirefloor cage tonight. :(

I'm glad I brought pellets and hay now. I grabbed it as we were running out the door, just in case.

Poor Baby doesn't know what to do with herself tonight. She won't come out of the cage to play.

Laura

Aww! Poor Snuggy! give her a big hug (or two ...or three?) for me when she gets back!

Greta:pray:, Benjamin :cry3, and Butterscotch:devil (it's his natural emotion... FFSSSHT!! haha! got ya!)

Laura wrote:
I'mglad I brought pellets and hay now. I grabbed it as we wererunning out the door, just in case.
How organized! (Butyou forgot yoursleeping bag).

I hope poor Snuggy has a comfortable night and that there'saneasyfix.We will all bewaiting for more news, andwishing Snuggy and her family thebest. :pray::clover:

:group

Laura wrote:
Thanks, Everyone.

Snuggy's bladder was empty, so the vet decided to keep herovernight. I guess they didn't want to get the urine by"artificial means".
From experience with other pets, they have to have urine in theirbladder to straight cathedar them and get urine out for testing.

You are in our thoughts and prayers snuggy. Delilah said to tell you when you get home it means lots of treats and attention. :D

Thanks, guys.

I hope Snuggy comes home today. I should be hearing something soon.

Baby is off her feed. Her pellet bowl was still full thismorning. I got her to take a few oats and a craisin thismorning before I left though.

In the middle of the night, I had to get up and calm herdown. She started freaking out, scrambling around the condoso loudly it woke me up.

Poor Snuggy!:(I'm glad she's coming home. I know she isn't happy when sheisn't home with her family. We will keep her in ourprayers.

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back