My poor rabbit has a lung infection. Luckily, I was able to catch it and bring her into the vet before it spread or became a chronic issue. We're back to the schedule of giving her several different medicines/drops and putting her in a nebulizer everyday. I'm still anxiously waiting for the lab results to come back so we can hopefully narrow it down.
Good news is that she's still a happy bunny and doing binkies and tricks for me still. Unfortunately she's been hesitant to eat this morning because of her medicines, looking back I should of fed her first. She may need a fecal transplant if she still does not want to eat tonight.