Please Pray for my 7 month old daughter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If everything goes okay today and breaths on her own she will come home today. I sure will everyone know asap...

Right now. They got the device in and are taking pictures but we wont be able to see her right away.
But I will let everyone now on every update..

Thanks to everyone.. Hugs to all the great people

***UPDATE***

Baby is done with the surgrey, We will be going up to the recovery.. I will write later..
:)

She is sure whinny and I think she's sore.. We have gaven her tynol and that is all.. She's fighting to go to bed right now. Hopefully she will feel better tomorrow.. I will update sometime tomorrow. Have a great night peeps...
Hugs

It sounds like she did great...what a dear little trouper she is. You sure will have some amazing stories to tell when she gets older. How are you doing, Mom? I can't imagine how stressful yesterday must have been on you. Let us know how things are going. We'll continue to pray for good health and strength for Evie and all of you!

I'm doing alright.. Was very crabby with everybody but Im alright today. I sure will keep everybody posted and even take picutres of my little kidos.. Maybe I will keep an Blog on them....lol

I'd be waaayyyy past crabby! I'd be a quivering mass of nerves. How are the other kids doing? They're all so adorable! Thinking of you as you (hopefully) settle in to "normal" life again.:hug:

hartleybun wrote:
mistyjr wrote:
.. Was very crabby with everybody but Im alright today.
:hug:  be as crabby as you like! you have the right to be crabby given all that you are going thru:hug:

I second that! Sending :hug: your way...I think you both need and deserve them.

:pink iris:

Latest posts

Back