Please pray for Lawrence

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

TreasuredFriend

Reaction score
Sadness. A piece of your heart that can never be replaced. Sir Lawrence was over-the-moon fortunate to have your love and devoted home.

I will respect your time away to grieve.

Heartfelt hugs across the miles.

Cara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about Lawrence! 😢 Bunnies have a way of changing our lives for the better. We're here if you need anything 🫂💗

CrazyChickenGirl

Reaction score
I’m sorry for your loss. He had an amazing owner who gave him everything he could possibly need. Blinky free Lawrence.

Barbara

Reaction score
Lawrence died this past Sunday.

He was in the hospital. The doctor was keeping him over the weekend, and said they were letting him get some exercise on the floor before moving him to a larger enclosure, as his gut seemed to be moving, and he'd started producing stool again. He suffered a seizure, and the doctor was unable to resusitate him.

I am absolutely devastated. Lucas is also depressed, and keeps looking for his brother.

Lawrence was my friend. He saved my life.

But I could not save his.

You'll all please excuse me if I take a break from the forums.
I am so terribly sorry for your loss. There are no words just know I am sincerely thinking and praying for you. Give your Lawrence love over to Lucas. He needs it as well.

HalaBuns

Reaction score
This is such sad news, I’m so sorry. He had a wonderful dad and you did your absolute best for him. Sending you love ♥

elliem

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am so so sorry to hear of Lawrence's passing. He had the best life he could have with such a caring daddy

beachpaws

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are all so sorry for your loss. You will be in our thoughts and prayers!

overhear

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so so sorry to hear this. I know you are an amazing bunny dad and took the best care of your little guy. Please take care of yourself and surround yourself with friends during this very tough time. Sending hugs.

4 bunny Mom

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am so very sorry for your loss. I can honestly say I know how you feel...losing a rabbit is devastating to say the least. It is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through as I am sure lots of you can relate. We are all here for you and are hearts go out to you and Lucas.
The only thing I can say is focus on the good times you had with him and how lucky both of you were to have had each other, no matter how short it seems. He will always be in your heart.
You did safe his life by giving him the best life he could have wished for. He was loved deeply and that is the most important gift of all.

Again, I am so very sorry.

AmandaCat

Reaction score
I’m so sorry. It is so painful to lose a pet; I just lost my bunny in June. You gave Lawrence the best life possible, and the grief you feel proves how much he was loved.

Latest posts