Please please help me quick

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ayana

Reaction score
Please help me

My brother stomped accidentally on my rabbit while he is laying on the floor but not too hard because he removed his foot as soon as he saw him My rabbit run while Limping a little, he cough a few times and hide. I tried to reach him to know if any thing happened to him but he wouldn't out. He pooped and pee immediately but still coughing and breathing quickly while shaking and changed his sitting position a few times After fifteen minutes I succeed in take him out when calm down and began to check him for any injuries or broken bones but it seems nothing wrong with him except his high hart beats and breathes It's middle in the night and I can't reach any vet He is now sitting and refuses to eat or drink and his eyes half closed Please what should I do? should I just wait or what?

You need to take your bun to the vet/ animal hospital immediately. By nature rabbits hide their pain and injuries as a means of survival, your bun might very well have a punctured lung and/or broken ribs and is masking it as a basic survival instinct. Rabbits rarely if ever cough unless direly ill and the chances of it being inconsequential in these circumstances are microscopic. Please update, sending love and prayers!!!

You need to take your bun to the vet/ animal hospital immediately. By nature rabbits hide their pain and injuries as a means of survival, your bun might very well have a punctured lung and/or broken ribs and is masking it as a basic survival instinct. Rabbits rarely if ever cough unless direly ill and the chances of it being inconsequential in these circumstances are microscopic. Please update, sending love and prayers!!!

I agree!!! Take him to the vet ASAP! Find a rabbit vet that is 24 hours!

My baby boy is fine thank god . I took him to the vet and he said that nothing wrong with him except he was a scared and nervous .

@Lori Miller thank you for your prayer Darling

I agree!!! Take him to the vet ASAP! Find a rabbit vet that is 24 hours!

My baby boy is fine thank god . I took him to the vet and he said that nothing wrong with him except he was a scared and nervous. Know he is eating and playing

@Lori Miller thank you for your prayer Darling

Latest posts

Back