Please Help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph

Reaction score
I have no idea what to do. I got a kitten hopingto give Foo Foo a new friend. But the kitten's "hyperness" isoverwhelming even for me. I can only imagine Foo Foo. So I've had tokeep him(Foo Foo)in his room (with the door closed), and Ionly see him for 5min at a time when I do. I miss him a lot, and I lovethe kitten(so giving him away isn't an option)and Foo Foo. Idon't know what to do. I know he's not happy staying in there byhimself all the time. Please help. I know that there's really nothing Ican do, but hopefully someone can think of something that I can't. Thekitten won't grow out of this 'hyper' stage for a while.. he's about 9weeks old.

Thank you,
Steph.

I recently rescued a 3 week old kitten. Minoris now 5 weeks old and quite the bundle of energy. Hyper in otherwords. I had to put Minor in a cage. It has worked out awesome for us.I let Apollo & Minor out to play as often as I can. WheneverMinor gets to picking on Apollo too bad, I put her in her cage.

Minor's cage has her litter box, a blankie for snuggling, twostuffed animals, her food and water, and a few toys. She loves it.

I don't know if that would help you or not. It has kept the peace and my sanity lol.

Tina

Hi Steph,

It's kind of unfair to FooFoo to get locked up the whole time whilegetting only 5 minutes of your time when she was the first one there,don't you think?

Why not split the time up?

FooFoo gets time with you and the kitten has to go in the room.

I'd suggest you slowly and carefully introduce them. I certainlywouldn't put them together at this time, but Foo Foo deserves the sameamount of free time and love as the kitten does in my opinion.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back