Please Help ~ Urgent :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillowRabbitry

Cadbury Pemberton Rabbitr
Reaction score
I am a breeder in Southern Michigan and my sweet buck just died sadly. I found a beautiful blue bunny in Indiana but unfortunately I can't drive that far. Is anybody from Floyd's Knobs Indiana that is driving up North a little way? That would be sooo helpful! I will give you back the money for the bunny + $20 for the service.

I'd say posting this on a Facebook group would probably get you more help. Even seeing if there are any shows in the area that are coming up.

I don't have transportation but If you were interested in a buck, I am selling my main herd buck after I breed him to a few more doe's. I am in south Michigan as well. I am selling him due to basically all my Hollands being related to him and I have a junior buck that I am growing out. (also I need cage space for all the juniors I have) Beast has really nice type, he is currently in a molt. I am asking what I payed, but I am willing to take offers. His pedigree name is Walnut Hills Die Another Day. He was used in Karrot Kreeks herd as a herd buck. He is only a year old but under walnut hill he has placed 2nd (according to them) I have not shown him due to Holland senior bucks not showing well until they are 2-3 years old. His bloodlines include karrot kreek, THF Saynora, CN's and white Rivers. He was born July 3, 2012. His pedigree is most black tort but wayyyy back (like G.G grandparents) he has sable point in his pedigree. If you were interested in him just PM me. I would be able to give free transportation to MSU pavillion as I have to attend that show anyways due to attending the Golden clover competition. If not I can try finding a facebook group to add you to (I have to find one first XD)

There is a Facebook group where breeders post if they need transportation. Try searching for Rabbit Relay & Transportation. It's a closed group but I was able to join without a problem.

Latest posts

Back