Please help! Rabbit ate dog food!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mei

Reaction score
Okay please help! My best friend's rabbit was caught eating dog food with animal protein in it!! Im not sure how much was eaten but we are really worried! Any advice?

Just keep an eye on bunny's poos and offer him plenty of hay. Refresh the hay throughout the day. Hay keeps everything moving.

I once came across a rescue rabbit that had been fed nothing but dry dogfood for 5 years!! It's amazing he was still ok. But then again, some rabbits seem to have much more tolerant digestive systems than other rabbits. So just have your friend keep an eye on those poos to be sure everything is still working.

Just keep an eye on bunny's poos and offer him plenty of hay. Refresh the hay throughout the day. Hay keeps everything moving.

I once came across a rescue rabbit that had been fed nothing but dry dogfood for 5 years!! It's amazing he was still ok. But then again, some rabbits seem to have much more tolerant digestive systems than other rabbits. So just have your friend keep an eye on those poos to be sure everything is still working.
Okay thanks so much!! And omg that's terrible! Im so glad he was okay! I really appreciate the advice! And that photo was honestly super adorable lol

Latest posts

Back