Please help: injured bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tofita

Reaction score
Guys I need help. I think my bunny injured her front arm/paw. She cannot step on it. She always keep that paw above.

I have realised today but I am not sure when this is happened because she is acting normal. Eats regular and even jump on to the sofa and then floor again.

You can see her pics. Please help. Since I dont have a car I have to wait until morning to take her to the vet.

Is it dangareous? Is it broken? Please help!!!

I feel awful if something happens to her :'(

Taking her to the vet would be your best bet. Hopefully it's nothing too serious!

Hello guys thanks for your help. I take her to the vet today. Thanks god it's not broken. Vet said it might be muscle injury and gave her painkiller.
I cover couch with fences and removed everything that she can jump on it.
I hope it's gonna be ok in couple of days :)

While I didn't write anything to this topic, I read your message yesterday about visting the vet, and I'm really grateful that the rabbit's leg is not broken :)
(I didn't write anything because I wasn't able to tell anything based on the pictures)

Thanks a lot y'all she is more better now. I put a box near the sofa that she used to climb on sofa when she was little. however she is not using it instead of jump on and off

Latest posts

Back