Please help Fergus in Miami Beach find a new home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyMacFoo

Reaction score
After years of being a bunmom, I have developed serious allergies and asthma. Although the allergies aren’t new, they are worsening, and meds aren’t working, so I just can’t keep my baby Fergus any longer.

He's a 5 year old sable point rabbit, white with a dusting of gray on his nose and ears.He's a very friendly, sweet boy! He is neutered, litterbox trained and very quiet.

He's in very good health. He loves to play with his toy balls andeat vegetables, especially cilantro!He would do best in a quiet home with older children where he could hop explore at his own pace (he's very curious!). He's a little shy at first, but once he gets a feel for a person he is very friendly and heabsolutely loves to have his ears scratched!

If you or someone you know is ready to be swept off your feet by a handsome furry fellow, please contact me.

Thanks,

Y.

Sorry to hear you can't keep him. He seems like a sweet boy!

Are you sure your allergic to him? Sometimes it's the hay or the litter your using. What kind of litter do you use?

Latest posts

Back