Playmats ok?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We use those literally all the time. For our agility course, our bunny playroom, I even used some on Flynn and Jabberwocky's cage. They're fantastic, as long as your bun doesn't chew them. I know a few rabbits like to chew them up, luckily none of ours do.

I would say maybe look around on craigslist or garage sales before buying them online/in a store, they're practically being given away. You can usually get a ton, sometimes in the package, for dirt cheap.

This is what I used in my newly built nic cage. My bun hasn't bothered them and they clean up nicely. He hasn't had accidents on them unlike the carpet we tried. Like amanda said make sure yours don't chew on them.

A lot of people like them.. I had a anti-fatigue mat like that in my kitchen and Layla is intent on chewing on it so I don't dare try these in her cage... I figure I'd just have foam chunks to clean up since she loves shredding things. She's like my jumbo gerbil :D

Latest posts

Back