Play Mats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennuh

Reaction score
My bunny has a big NIC cage, but I've had trouble with everything I've tried on the floor so far. I saw these online and were wondering if these would be okay to put on the bottom of the floor and shelves for my bunny.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=16663085

I've tried tiles (not the kind that are slippery) and this really hard cardboard stuff but they've both failed me and I have no idea what to do now.

I think at least two people here use a similar thing for their bunnies. (Elf Mommy and mouse_chalk?) As long as your bunnies aren't chewers, it should be ok.

I've seen a similar item at Home Depot, in the flooring section, and my husband has an all-gray version that he got at Target, in the exercise section.

Yes, that is only ok as long as they are not chewers, and also probably diggers, but that would be more for the mats than the bunnies.

What is it you are struggling with? You might find that people can give other suggestions if we can understand your struggles.

Well, with the cardboard, it ended up getting wet and started to mold, so I had to throw that out, and with the tiles, they don't cover the entire floor so I'm afraid he might get hurt. So I'm trying to find something that could be easily cut to the exact size. I was also thinking yoga mats might work because I have a few of them that I don't use.

Ah, that makes sense :)

Some people use coroplast, I personally use fibreboard which I find works well for mine.

Latest posts

Back