Pipp's Warren pre-2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
PIPP has been jealous that I've been using SAS, so we're going back to Pipp...

so here she is!

Picture030305011.jpg

The "I know I'm cute, hurry up!" dwarf look.

m7x4wm.jpg

The faux Lionhead look...

(shhhhh, I think she used fur gel!)

100_1815.jpg

come on, pet me...

m7x7w7.jpg

pipponbed.jpg

okay, enough already

pippkisscopy.jpg

MUST groom SAS's nose!!

:heart:

SAS and PIPP

naturestee wrote:
Such a cute little beast! It's hard to believethat she terrorizes the cats! LOL, I always remember that.
LOL! So do the cats!

At least she's gone from a flat-out attackbunny to justchasing them for fun.They still run!

(She will stilldo serious damage if I pet one of them infront of her, though -- or if they come into myroom...I mean her room. Our room?).

SAS :sunshine:and Pipp :mad:

pipp3crop-1.jpg

Hi Pebbles!!! :wave:

(and we might well be visiting soon!)

pippwashing.jpg

Such a clean little bunny! :bath:

pipphaysmaller.jpg

Sometimes :disgust:

mc4415.jpg

Pipp loves Gramma too! :love:

happierdays.jpg

She used to love kitties ... but that was before the hormones kicked in. :mad:

(Poor kitty!)

mc57de.jpg

Thanks for the sweet comments!

SAS :sunshine:and PIPP :thanks:

Excellent photos! I adore the one ofher with all the hay stuffed in her mouth! And the oneclimbing on granny. She looks like she is a little handful!

100_1958.jpg

we'll start with a Pipp pic (of course) :)

pipshelfthumb.jpg

see our new rabbit ornament up on the shelf??

ornamentshrink.jpg

can you see it?

waitaminute.jpg

wait a minute!

(Pipp ispart Netherland Dwarf and partBC Mountain Goat)

100_1809.jpg

here's Radar the permanent foster bun and his bitten nose...

100_1750.jpg

another one of Radar...

100_1974.jpg

and here's the latest additions :)

(see http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11937&forum_id=7for details)

sas :crazinessand pipp :bunny17:

Dear Pipp,

Art came in and found Tiny staring at your picture and plotting your address on his map....so if he disappears and you see a handsome black flemmy trying to get into your place - will you please send him home?

He told Art he wanted to learn how to jump like a Mountain Goat!

Peg

Whoops, sorry for not seeing this earlier! Here's an update on Pipp and the rescue bunnies. :)

100_1968.jpg

TheLop and thefoster bun, Radar,are now getting along just fine, or at least they're not fighting or obsessively mounting. They still have 'issues' as to who's going to groom who first, so that hasn't happened yet, but it should in the near future.

Both are friendly enough to people, but neitherlive for humancontact like the other two (theRex and Pipp).

100_1973.jpg

I'm callingthe Rex 'Dill' and the Lop is 'Darry'. (This is an old pic when they first arrived). I named them after two late friends -- Bill and Barry. :( Billy died the weekend I got them, onthe same night as a memorial forhis brother Barry,a Katrina victim. :cry2(I shouldn't have picked those names, 'cause now I'm a little too attached).

But Dill looks like he's been rolling in dill, and the lop looks like a little dairy cow, so they fit!

The Rex is an amazing little rabbit. He's like a little dog. He loves attention, he follows me around, loves being petted and nuzzled. But watch out if you do something he doesn't like, he bites! And hard!! He has me well trained to only do what he wants!

I'm having a big problem with him right now becauseI can't get him to eat much real food (he prefers paper, plastic, woodand drywall), and I'm very worried. He's active, and he's pooping normally considering his intake, although obviously less than I'd like.

I don't have the pellets he was used to, haven't been able to find them anywhere I can get to. He like the cheap bulk pellets (12% protein), he's nibbling on those, and just a very little bit of veggies and hay -- which is odd, because he was wolfing down the hay when he first got here. I'm hoping he's just hot in the house after six months in an unheated shed -- or something.

He may be heading to the vet's pretty quick. :nurse: Wish us luck! :pray:

100_1930.jpg

Pipp has also calmed down.

100_1963.jpg

She's kept out of the line of sight of all the other bunnies.

sas:)and pipp :bunnybutt:

All the bunnies look so settled and content (even Pipp :D). It's a worry that Dill isn't eating properly - I hope he starts tucking in real soon. And i am pleased Radar and Darry are getting along so well. Does this mean that all buns are now a permanent fixture at the SAS household???? ;)

Jan

Aww, this is so awesome!! I'm so glad the loppy, Darry, found a friend.

Is Dill restricted to a cage over night? If not that might help. The shed they where in was very cold... brrrr... So he may just be shedding his outside pounds and watching his figure. The shed had almost no insulation, and nothing to burrow in for warmth, just the wire cages. And I noticed that his fur was extremly thick. I wouldn't be surprised if he went through a major molt soon!

I'm so happy that they have you now SAS!! How are the NIC cubes working for you? Have you got them all figured out?

--Dawn:colors:

:hug:So sorry about your friends, SAS. That's sweet to name your buns after them.

Hopefully Dill will come to his senses soon. Veggies taste better than walls!

On a lighter note, Radar and Darry are really cute together. I wonder who will win the grooming war? I love watching those- "Lick me!" "No, lick me!":D

Latest posts

Back