Pipp's Warren pre-2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HappyDill.jpg

dillcage1.jpg

Definitely looks happier than in this pic, his previous home. :( (my poor baby Dill)

It sure is fun being able to cheer up underprivileged bunnies with overprivilege. ;)

sas :)and pipp:bunnydance:and the gang! :brownbunny:bunny24:toastingbuns

Big difference! Does he still try tospend his every last moment with you or does he now completly worshipSherry? Look at that smile!

-Ashley :wiggle & Flopsy :bunnyangel: & Fluffy :dutch

Well, Dill's no longer obsessed with me, andhe's less patient with the pets -- before I could pet him forever, andhe'd lap it up, even though he otherwise never stops moving (he reallyis the energizer bunny). Butnow he takes off soonerbecause he knows he can get it from Sherry.

I think we're about equal in his book. He likes her,butI don't think he worships her.He'sfine with her worshiping him, though.:cool:

And not having him following me around every minutepawing atmy leg andjumping on my head and digging myhairisn't necessarily a bad thing. ;)

Thanks for asking!

(And the pic isn't just a fluke, he's a very expressive bunny! And he most certainly is living the high life!)

sas :)and pipp:bunnydance:and the gang! :brownbunny:bunny24:toastingbuns

He is just way too cute! (though I admit, I do have a soft spot for Rex's ;))

Somehow I knew you liked Rexes. :biggrin:

Glad you can see the video. (I can't -- need to upgrade, but with almost 40 openwindows to mark and close, no time for that now!)

Is Rex manic? I hauled out the camera intending to film Dill'smanic-on-the-lap mode, but I don't think he was feeling that well, and he calmed right down to a crawl (of course) just when we were rolling, so what you're seeing isnormal bunny lap stuff. His usual mode is this intensity times 10.:shock:

It's too hard to describe, thus the attempt with the camera.And I'm not too inclined to keep trying because it usually results inmultiplebites, scratchesand bruises, not to mention ruined clothing. Normally it's almost impossibleto keep him on the towel.

He has avery odd way of playing and showing affection.:sofa:

But I still love him to bits! :inlove:

sas :D, pipp :bunnydance:,dangerous dill:bunny17:,radar &darry :toastingbunsand sherry :brownbunny the former foster bun :sigh:

Well, I'm trying toremember. He's definitely mellowed out with age.As I recallRex used to be a pretty hyperactive little guy, but it does sound likeDill is amore intense than Rex everwas.

You know, not even joking, I was going toask why he was going crazy over the towel :D

Well, there's not much to update here, seeing as I've been babbling incessantly in the forum about my brood, anyway.
mblah05.gif

Life is good, Dill still loves me :heartseven though he's bonded with Sherry -- who is settling in nicely, btw. She's sweet and looks a lot brighter and healthier (she was a tubby little thing)from when she arrived on my doorstep.Darry and Radar are, as always, healthy as little tanks. Pipp will probably need her spurs done soon, though :(although she didn't take it as bad, last time, so hopefully it will be easier still, this time. :)

We did have a bunny melee here last week, though.:boxing:nerves1 Dill and Sherrymanaged to get around the gate into the spare bedroom at the same that Radar and Darry got around the gate from the back porch into that same room. :shock: Not sure who won, I got there after the fact, but there were bits of bunny all over the place, not to mention some horrendously stinkyblobs of goopycecals.:yuck Dill had a bite on his nose (still watching that one closely) and Radar had a nick in his back (ditto), but the girls seemed okay.Dodged a bullet on that one. :disgust:

Meanwhile, everybunny here's a bit miffed at me because I got a new bed and couch. The bed had a really nice thick foam on top of the mattress (very comfy) but Pipp didn't like it, so I took it off. :rollseyes: And I'm probably going to take the rollers off of the bottom so it isn't so high for her, the other bed was lower and easier for her to jump on and off. (This one is going to have to go under the 'things that make your neighbours go 'huh?' thread). ;)

And Dill and Sherry don't like the new couch because it's smaller than the last one, although notby much.Still, they're not doing the Bunny500 on it any more, and they've moved their hangout to the base of the cat's scratching post. The cats don't mind because they get the couch back. :) (Everybody gets a turn but me).

:sofa

And Dill can still do the Bunny 500 in his two-foot square hay playbox (a sight to behold). I am going to have to get them a strip of carpet, though, to make up for the loss of the couch. They do like their traction.

race.gif

I'm not going to be around much pretty quick
icon_invisible.gif
, my never-ending book project
paper.gif
has a draft with an editor right now, and I'm about to get it back for rewrites and I still need to finishtwo big sections. (It's a celebrity biography, in case anyone cares).I still planon writing a lot about rabbits once it's done, seeing as they've taken over my life. (Hopefully I'll still be able to afford rabbit food).

And, I have head tilt. :upsidedown:

Unlike a rabbit'sheadtilt, this one only presents itself when I tiltmy head. I can't sleep lying down, or on my left side. :whatevah I can't look or face left, or I'll get an attack of severe vertigo.
eyepopping.gif
I can't look up or down, either. It's been ongoing, but it's gotten worse after something triggered it again this past week.:melodramatic (I'm such a wimp)
But I really hate nausea.:vomit:

(That's what kept me from being an alcoholic, heroin addict,a smoker, bulimic, pregnant and a number of other things all these years -- an overwhelming fear of nausea).
Ido hope it goes away soon. I miss rolling around on the floor with my bunnies. :sigh (And finishing my book -- hard to compose when the room is spinning).
xeye.gif

Anyhoo, there's more information than anybody would care to know! You're up-to-date with Pipp's Warren.
5bye.gif

smiley_aazc.gif

sas.gif
and pipp:bunnydance:and the gang! :brownbunny:bunny24:toastingbuns

So are you keeping Sherry now?;)

I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you need some Baytril and Fenbendazole?:D

Good luck with the book! Do you have another book lined up after this, or what will you be doing?

<<<(It's a celebrity biography, in case anyone cares).>>>

:nodI care :D. Sounds interesting - do we get to find out who?????

Glad to hear there was no serious damage to any bun - hope they are still doing OK. And perhaps next time you buy a couch - take the buns with you to try it out ;)

Jan

Do you set a goal for yourself each day? I have had the opportunity to go listen to several authors speak over the past few years (usually juvenile fiction or educational books due to being an educator myself) and I always find their process interesting. Walter Dean Myers says he writes at least 5 pages a day, and then relaxes for the rest of the day. Of course, he says he could die and there would be books of his being published for the next 7 years after he dies, too. LOL

What is your writing process?

Aww. Your buns are soo cute! And from what I can tell, very lucky and happy bunnies! Pipp looks like my best friend's bun, Fiona:

-this is her as a baby.

Sounds like Pipp likes to explore just was much as Fiona does! Love your pics!

-Haley

naturestee wrote:
So are you keeping Sherry now?;)

I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you need some Baytril and Fenbendazole?:D

Good luck with the book! Do you have another book lined up after this, or what will you be doing?
I couldn't possibly part separate Dill and Sherry, they're SO sweet together and so happy, and I couldn't possibly part with Dill... soooo... I guess.:sigh But she is a sweetheart so it's all good. :)

I have no idea what I'll be doingafter this book. I got an invite fromthe editor of Spin, but three days later they fired her!No matter, I don't know that market anymore, anyway.My rabbits atemy stereo. I've always been freelance, I'm not too worried.

jordiwes wrote:
You should get checked for an ear infection ;). No seriously, you should see a doctor. and...
postpics.gif
LOL! And that reminds me, I need to find my camera! :camera (And it is ear related I'm sure, but not an infection. I have an MRI scheduled for Sunday, although it'll probably be months before I get the results).

LuvaBun wrote:
<<< (It's a celebrity biography, in case anyone cares).>>>

:nodI care :D. Sounds interesting - do we get to find out who?????

Glad to hear there was no serious damage to any bun - hope they are still doing OK. And perhaps next time you buy a couch - take the buns with you to try it out
Heh! Just a rock star, not too many people here will find it interesting, trust me. ;)And I just remembered the couch is a hideabed... I wonder if they'll be happier if I open it up? :biggrin:

Elf Mommy wrote:
Do you set a goal for yourself each day? I have had the opportunity to go listen to several authors speak over the past few years (usually juvenile fiction or educational books due to being an educator myself) and I always find their process interesting. Walter Dean Myers says he writes at least 5 pages a day, and then relaxes for the rest of the day. Of course, he says he could die and there would be books of his being published for the next 7 years after he dies, too. LOL

What is your writing process?
Mygoal every day is to finish the :censored2book! (Or the b**k as it's now referred to). I'm easily distracted, I'm either in book mode, house mode or rabbit mode -- mostly the latter! When I'm in book mode, I write until I drop face down on the keyboard, wake up and finish the sentence and repeast the process. I'm an investigative reporter,thebook took a lot of deep digging research, but I've also got aterrible memory, I forgetmy informationif I stay away from it for any length of time. And I find it hard to get inspired to start up again, although once I start, it's hard to stop. (Poor starving bunnies!)

hh2420 wrote:
Aww. Your buns are soo cute! And from what I can tell, very lucky and happy bunnies! Pipp looks like my best friend's bun, Fiona:
Thanks Haley, I'll tell them you said so!They also need reminders they're lucky. ;) And Fiona's cute, too!

sas :)and the gang of fur :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Okay,back to writing my b**k...
paper.gif

I'm going to try and not post, 'causeyou know how it is, once you start posting...
bouncegrab.gif

But I will check in as often as I can. :) And I'll be hurrying to get it finished. :run:

As a parting shot (shoot?), as requested by JordiWes, here's a few members of my little family in typical poses. Dillis playing in his hay box, Sherry's next door eating. The cats are circling, hungry and feeling neglected byall the bunny attention. (I guess I'd better put this in Kim's cat thread, too). :lookaround

anyhoo...
gone.gif

sasand the gang
dancing.gif
dancing.gif

Latest posts

Back