Pipp's Warren pre-2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Oogle_anim.gif
That's just a little scary looking... just a little...

It's not a warm, fuzzy, bunny picture...

But once I did some scrolling, I found lots of those!
bunnyheart.gif

As always, your warren looks happy as can be!

Hiya Razz!
Still not sure where she expected to put the treat she was begging for. :biggrin2: And not sure that anybody would have given her one, being up close and personal with those teeth!

Glad you browsed! Hope you noticed George's little fuzzy girl!

100_4688.jpg

I want this bunny! (Fits with my Sebastianfetish). ;) I don't think she likes George too much,he's walking around with a set of deep andperfectly formed toothmarks in his nose. She wants to comehome with ME, I know she does!

sas :) and the happy little warren:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Pipp wrote:
I want this bunny! (Fits with my Sebastianfetish). ;) I don't think she likes George too much,he's walking around with a set of deep andperfectly formed toothmarks in his nose. She wants to comehome with ME, I know she does!

sas :) and the happy little warren:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
EVERYbunny want's to come home with Sas ;)I think Wash would love to join in on the cat beatings :p

I was showing Lexi the cute pictures of Pipp in her little collar and then I saw him.... I love this little guy! Everytime I see him I want to zoom there and get him!

HappyDill.jpg

I just joined this list and I saw Pipp's picture. Pipp looks a whole lot like my Domino. I have been wondering what breed Domino is. What bread is Pipp? Domino has his own website at www.ivoa.com/Domino.htm (I hope links on posts are okay here, otherwise I'm in trouble). ..Ral

LOL! No worries, we're not very officious here. ;)

Pipp is apparently a Netherland Dwarf, she weighs about 2.5 pounds(a little heftier when she's been pigging out on pellets). ;) She's not exactly a show bunny, so she's not a classic Dwarf.

It's also possibleshe's a Polish, they're alittle longer in body and a bit different shaped head I think, I've been meaning to check that out.

Domino is a cutie!! How big is he? His ears look a tad long for a Dwarf.

Welcome to RO! :welcome1

sas and the warren :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Sorry, I really don't know what I'm doing here on this list. I looked at all your buns listed and love them all. I weighed my Domino and he weighs 4 1/4 lbs. Do you know what bread Radar is? Radar looks larger than Pipp and perhaps more like my Domino. I hate being such a pest - sorry. ..Ral

Wow, couldn't get on my own Blog! :shock: I think the server was having a bad day, but I think I'm going to change over to a new 2008 version of Pipp's Warren.

Ral, for a delayed answer, I think Radar is what the rescues call a 'bunny rabbit'. ;) He's so'mixed' he's beyond recognition. ;)

I think Dominohas someDwarf in him, but if you want a detailed analysis from the experts, ask in the Rabbitry section.

Youshould post anIntroduction, too! I've been meaning to drop you a line for ages, 'cause I saw your post about Domino and the oats on Etherbun and wanted to let you know the same thinghappened to Pipp. She broke into the oat drawer, sent her into cecal dysbiosis (the imbalance, major poopy butt/diarrhea) andI almostlost her. :shock: She won't eat hay even when she's healthy, so it was really hardgetting her back on track.

(I had another question for you about one of your posts there, but I forget, I'll have to go look again!) :biggrin2:

Anyhoo, very glad to see you and Domino on RO! :welcome1

sas and the warren :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:+

Someday, this beautiful blog will be updated with gorgeous photos of Pipp in all her glory.
We might even get some snaps of the flemmie fosters too!
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed...
:stikpoke
:D

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Someday, this beautiful blog will be updated with gorgeous photos of Pipp in all her glory.
We might even get some snaps of the flemmie fosters too!
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed...
:stikpoke
:D
I would like that too :)

Latest posts

Back