Piper the lovebird

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silversky2668

Reaction score
I got Piper after my other lovebird, Phoenix, died--Phoenix was a darling and followed me everywhere. Piper is the complete opposite. She hates hands and attacks them like she's the biggest bird in the world. She's grown up with splayed legs because of a breeder that didn't fix the problem when she was a baby, but she gets around fine and can perch without issue. She just always looks like she's doing the splits :D Even though I can't hold her, I love her anyway--and she always comes to greet me at the front of the cage when I talk to her. Even if it's just because she wants to eat my face...

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

She's beautiful.

Strangely, Piper was the original name of my Honey. It's a great name for a bird, but I didn't think it fit a rabbit.

Thanks :) Her voice was definitely the reason I chose her name--a lot noisier than a rabbit, lol. And funny enough, my rabbit's name is Honey...so apparently we have similar tastes in names :biggrin:

Piper is very cute! I have a pair of peach face lovebirds. Very noisy for such small birds but cute as all get out :biggrin2:

Thanks :D Yes, she's quite noisy, especially when I leave the room and she hears me out in the hallway but can't see me...and lovebirds are adorable, but dear god, they're feisty!

Latest posts

Back