PIN: More countries on their way...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnydude

Reaction score
[align=left]:construction :construction :construction
[/align]
As you can see, not all states are completed. My goal is to have the remaining states finished by the end of the week. For the time being, those threads have been closed to make them easier for me to update. They will be re-opened as I finish them. Those of you who live in an unfinished state, don't fear:). Below I have compiled the links from which I am taking the listings.

http://rabbit.org/care/vets.html
http://homepage.mac.com/mattocks/morfz/PB_vets.html
http://www.aemv.org/

I thank you for your patience,
Matt:cool: (Bunnydude)

P.S. We also plan to add international listings, once we finish with the US. Countries like the UK, Australia, and Canada. If you would like to suggest another country, please feel free to send me a PM:)

Looks like we're going to have to make alinked index and alphabetize that (or something). ;)

We are also planning on combining some of theStates in the same area that don't have too many listings (although the indexing may make this unnecessary, or vice-versa).

TinysMomhas suggested breaking the areas up according to the ARBA districts.

Please send any opinions to Bunnydude Matt, he's the man! (dude?)

(And a note from his co-workers, he's done a GREAT JOB, folks!!)

:great:

And thanks for the feedback!Keep it coming!

RO Staff

This is just my personal preference, but I like it the way it is now with each state having a separate thread and the alphebetized index with links. That makes it easy to find the state you're looking for, and to see the results for that state only. Having several states mixed in the same thread would make it less efficient, I think.

Hope that made sense. :)

I really love the way you all are organizing the forum! The separate categories make it easier and less overwhelming.

:thanks:

I am working on an index now, so the states will probably stay in their own threads except for maybe Alaska and Hawaii. Thanks for your input:)

I hope to open up the international threads in a few days. I'll let you know as soon as they are up. I'll do British Columbia first:)

I was just thinking about trying to alphabetizethe states. What would be the easiest way to go about doing that? (i.e.I hereby volunteer myself to alphabetize the states. I love doing thatkind of stuff)

Hey, Bunnydude? I just noticed (wonderwhere my brain's been lately...) that quite a few of the state listingsare closed. Is there a reason, or should I unlock them?

Those are the unfinished ones. I locked them sothat I remembered which ones were incomplete. However, this week I planto open them up and just make myself a list of the incomplete ones.Thanks for bringing my attention to it! To be honest, I almostforgot:shock:

EDIT: I just made a list now. You can open them if you like:)

All the US threads are complete. There is also an empty thread for every Canadian province. The UK and Australia are next!

Singapore

From the House Rabbit Society in Singapre:

A rabbit[/b]’s anatomy is different from that of dogs and cats. Therefore they require different treatment and medication. Not all veterinarians are trained in rabbit[/b] medicine and we often hear real-life stories of rabbits dying at the hands of inexperienced vets [/b]in Singapore. Do not make your choice based on how close the veterinarian is to your home (unless that veterinarian is the clear "winner"). Going to a veterinarian who doesn’t know anything (or very little) about rabbits can cost the life of your companion.

Some antibiotics should never be given to rabbits. Even a dose of the following can be deadly: Amoxicillin, lincomycin, clindamycin.

Based on feedback from our members, we have arrived at the following list of rabbit[/b]-savvy[/b] vets[/b] in Singapore. If you would like to recommend a vet who is not on this list, please send an email to [email protected].

arr_rgt_01.gif

Namly Animal Clinic
Dr Ling Khoon Hsing

Address:
74 Namly Place S'pore 267223

Tel:
6469 4744

Consultation hours:
Mon-Sat: 9am to 12 noon, 2pm to 5pm
Mon / Wed / Fri: 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Sun: 9am to 12 noon
Closed on Thurs and Public Holidays

arr_rgt_01.gif

The Animal Clinic
Dr Hsu Li Chieh (Clementi - Tue, and Katong - Mon, Fri)
Dr Danert Loh (Katong - except Tue)

Address:
Clementi branch
Blk 109 #01-31 Clementi St 11 S'pore 120109
Tel: 6776 3450 / 6777 0273 / 9802 5555 (Emergency)
Katong branch
55 Lor L Telok Kurau #01-63 Bright Centre S'pore 425500
Tel: 6440 4767 / 6440 2336 / 9802 5555 (Emergency)

Consultation hours:
Mon-Sat: 9.30am to 12noon
(Sat: extended to 1pm), 2pm to 5 pm, 6pm to 9pm

arr_rgt_01.gif

Joyous Vet
Dr Grace Heng

Address:
Blk 475 Choa Chu Kang Ave 3 #01-30A
Sunshine Place S'pore 680475

Tel:
6769 0304/6769 7353

Consultation hours:

[align=left]

Our non-profit philosophy does not allow us to align with any commercial entity. The mention of certain individuals or organisations on this page does not represent HRSS' endorsement of the said entities.[/align]

Can't we have UK by county? :p At least, if not a county in seperate threads we could have counties all seperated within one thread.

You might be able to download an add-on for the forum that allows you to do an anchor. So an index can be included in the same post but you don't have to scroll down.

Latest posts

Back