PIN: In Memory...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greta

Reaction score
...Of all the bunnies that crossed Rainbow Bridge in 2006: :sad:

·apollos_last_stand24's Apollo
· Ashley's Flopsy
·bbgrl20's Zoe
·blue buns' Blue Buns
·bunnybear23's Mr. Bunny
·bunnylover78642's Leo, Luke and Niki
·BunnyLover's BlueBelle
·Bunrab's Tangtang
·Cheryl13's Baby
·Cinnabunny's Beauty
·Cirrustwi's Anissa, Basil, Cedric, D'ara, Delilah, Elvis, Lena, Saffy and Sage
·cookie2006's Cookie
·CountryGirl's Howie and Leo
·Denise's Lolly
·DevonG's Binky
·FiverHazel's Fiver
·flemish_breederrz's Vern
·Gentle Giants' Courage and Nibbler
·Gypsy's Tank
·Hare comes Trouble's Hare comes Trouble
·Hollie's Duke Dandelion
·hotchocolatewithsmarties!!!!'s Clover Bun
·Irishmist's Cleo and Pez
·Johncdn's Willow
·JuicyJuicee's Charlie
·Just Jack's Cala and Phoebe
·LagoLuver's Sweetie
·Lissa's Iszy
·LuvaBun's Perry
·Martina's Lucas
·Mielikki's Serenity
·Mini Rex Girl's Enreaky
·Minilops' Dodge
·Mümmel's Amy
·mummybunny's Munchkin
·Mygrl2k3's Luv
·Nadezhda's Oreo
·princess_hansy's Spice
·proxima centauri's Bowser and Marvin
·Rabbit Hutch's Roxy
·rabbit_whisperer's Kody Bear
·RexRabbit's Lord Lopsley, Major Tom and Uncle Albert
·Sarah's Benjamin
·shye's Babygirl
·Snuffles' BunBun
·Spring's Pepsi
·Steph-jo-petlover's Flopsy
·Tadpolephobic's Tabitha
·tinfoilxtouch's Cinnamon
·Tinysmom's Harlie
·xbabiixangelx's Pucca
· Clobbersaurus' Puff

:bunnyangel:Rest in Peace :bunnyangel:

:sad:There were so many names to put on this that I may have missed afew, my apologies if I did. I also ran out of spaces to put more names.Very sorry to those who have bunnies who did not make it on thisslideshow.

So many beautiful bunnies...it just doesn't seemfair.:sad:Binkie freebunnies.:bunnyangel:

An_Angel_s_Care_by_Dona_Gelsinger.jpg

:bigtears:Oh Laura and Greta, what a lovelything to do. Thank you so much! I still miss Perry so much, as I'm surewe all miss our babies. Thank you for remembering them with such awonderful tribute :hug2:

Jan

Thank you Greta and Laura! That was verytouching and a nice way of honoring all the bunnies that have been lostthis past year. I still miss my BlueBelle so much.

Lissa

What a beautifultribute to all the bunnies who left us for Rainbow Bridge in the lastyear.

Binky free little ones:rainbow:

OMG - thank you so much for remembering my Munchkin and all the bunnies who had to go to Rainbow Bridge.

I cried so much watching the video - but it was beautiful.

Much appreciated xx

mummybunny, daddybunny and Miffy

Pet_Bunny-THAT is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :great:Great Job!

I will be putting that pic on my home computer desktop in memory of my BunBun that I lost in Sept.

aw! i luv it, wot song is it in the bg. i wasgonna keep pucca as ma pet after ma hamster coz i cant live without apet! lol. im thinking of guine pig now. i luvd pucca to bitstho, she died too young whihc is what makes me sad the most :p

luv all the bunnies and RIP to them all. xoxo

Thank you so much for including my little girl.She meant the world to me and it's nice to know others will rememberher as well . . .
So many beautiful bunnies lost. :(

Stephanie

Thanks so much Greta and MyBabyBunnies :). I'mso touched that Dodge was included, and really happy to know she wasnoticed and liked on RO. She is the 3rd bunny I lost this year and itreally hit me hard.

I'm bawling my eyes out but mostly it is from happiness at seeing thatshe made an impact on RO, even if it was just in a small way. I know Iloved her the best I could and she will always be a special and totallyawesome rabbit.

Here is a picture showing her as a 6 week old in a pic from heroriginal owners and one I took of her snoozing standing up when she wasolder. She used to do this a lot then fall over and look around hopingno one saw her.

Bless all the bunnies at the bridge :rainbow::inlove:

Thank you so much for this. I lostOreo, my baby for ten years, and even though it's almost been a year, Istill remember glancing around the room when on the computer, to findher sitting somewhere contentedly staring at me.

I haven't been very active on the forums since I had to give away my newest bunnies, Zorro and Fred, but I'm slowly healing.

This video was beautiful. Thank you so much for it.

Thank you for the memory. I am so glad I have found love in Cinnabunny. The death of Beauty was so shocking.

Thank you again for your time and energy in putting together something so touching.

Latest posts

Back