Pillow Pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
I'm not TOO ashamed to admit that I'm 25 years old and like Pillow Pets. I have the penguin, panda and dolphin. I got them all for Christmas. My husband gave me the penguin, and his parents gave me the dolphin and my mom gave me the panda. The funny thing is I'd only mentioned wanting one to my husband! Then I got the little tiny panda Pillow Pet as an early Valentine's present yesterday after he somehow made his way into the shopping cart yesterday at the grocery store. The dolphin (Edna) lives on our bed and has become the pillow I use at night, while Edgar (penguin) and Edwin (panda) are on the couch as throw pillows. They're so soft and cuddly.

So, tell me about your Pillow Pets if you have any and why you like them.

OMG i gotta have one and that hat is hilarious!!! I guess i will have to order it on line because i see pillow pets all over the place but have never seen the rabbit!! thanks for the link!!:D

JadeIcing wrote:
As an animal hat connoisseur, I have to recommend DeLux brand hats. They're wool and you can find them on Amazon or in stores. They're super warm and really cute. I have a koala hat and a lion hat and get tons of compliments and my group of friends also all have hats. We get some interesting looks when we all hang out together though.

I love pillow pets! Haha. My favorite is the lady bug. I want that purple bunny and the hat! Too cute!

Yep. 20 years old and I have one. Love it. It's this gorgeous cat from Hungary my Mum got me as a pressie when she visited.
It sleeps on my bed with a few other special toys..........20 years old.....and i have my teddies on my bed lol. But they all have extreme sentimental value. Eg. the first toy I ever got on the day I was born, the dog that I was trying so hard to get out the vending machine when I was little, but I couldn't and I was so upset, so my Dad went back the next day after work, won it for me, and surprised me with it, the Pippin doll me and my sister made (she made Merry- from LOTR) when we were younger and they are like our...connection dolls kinda thing. ETC.

Don't care if I'm sad lol. Makes me happy :)

Jen

My boyfriend got me one! I said I wanted a small pillow for when I take cat naps on the touch. I said I wanted the unicorn but he got me the ladybug. :p He said he would have gotten the unicorn but that he felt the horn would poke me in the face, haha!

Hilarious!! I have the penguin one! I eyed him during Christmas and couldn't find one after that. Then my husband gave it to me for Valentines day! I was super geeked!

This must be a very american craze... my best friend came home at christmas from the US and said he'd bought his other half one... I was like "whats that?! :S"

Latest posts

Back