Piercing-do not read if your squeimish!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myia09

Reaction score
So, I got my 0 gauge conch piercings today.

I knew punching the cartlitge is extremley painful, and it was everything and more.

They take a very sharp "punch" (Yes, think a paper punch, but much sharper) and take out my ear cartlige.

They did the right side, and sure enough there were problems and they had to cut out some more of my ear-thats right- cut out.

The punch itself was pretty painful, but the cutting I didn't feel, I could just HEAR it.

When it came to the second one, I almost didn't go through. I just didn't know if I could do it.

But finally I just said DO IT

And it was even more painful than the first (of course)

But they were pretty quick, I have an amazing piercer. They are now sore (Of course) but well.

The gross-ness of the situation? He showed me the chunk of ear that he punched out. LOL. It was really gross...think pig ear!

Haha, now that I grossed you out, here is a photo of it fresh. I only have my camera phone, so its not great quality, but alas.

conch.jpg

It looks larger than it really is, because of swelling, and the jewrley (I have a thick o-ring around the jewlrey to keep it in place)

i have to ask if in the future you decide to take them out will the hole close or will you forever have a whole in your cartilage?

I will always have some type of hole..they do get smaller and I have even seen that will close up completley, but that isn't always the case.

Which is super funny considering I hate streached ears..I think they are tasteless and people will regret them.

I get a lot of the "Forever" talk, but I have been waiting to get this pericing for 2 years, and yes I am willing to be 40 and 80 with holes in my ears.

Its the same with my tattoos..all but one of my tattoos have meaning, as they all will. I am not planning on being Kat Von D, but I will be tattooed. I come from a heavily tattooed family. Do I regret any? Nope. I put time and love into what I do to my body.

(And if your wondering what that one tattoo is-its a "Crashed" paper airplane)

In a weird way...I do like them!

I want my septum done so bad! I also wish I never took my gauges out - I had 0's because that is all my ears could keep.

I have had my neck done. It was really cool, but it just didn't work (brushing hair, boyfriends, ect)

It looks a lot better in person.

Rebecca, it isn't "pierced" its streached. People have streached lobes. :)

I woke up this morning with a literal mountian of dried blood behind the left ear..it was gross. I have to admit.
But sleeping wasn't too bad, and its a slightly achy but nothing bad.

I also have some really awesome jewlerey lined up..I really dislike the jewlrey i have now (Its blue glass, but it looks black in the photo) but glass is the best way to heal..and I can't change my jewlrey until 6 months.

Here is what I am getting:
http://www.bodyartforms.com/product...s&gauge=2g&dwzPage=13&ProductID=5248&index=17
http://www.bodyartforms.com/product...ordDisplay=&Filter=Yes&ProductID=6984&index=1

Ouchies! A girl at school has piercings in the weirdest places. Her hands, and under her tongue. I don't get why she got under her tongue done. You can see it unless she shows you lol

It looks really awesome! The painful part only lasts so long, but the piercing you can have forever. :)
I only have a few piercings myself, but I did most of them myself. I have my labret done, which I did myself and I use to have the side of my lip done (also by me) and a few on my ears.
I do not recommend piercing yourself btw. It is dangerous. I was young a foolish. :p Lol.
Congrats on the new piercings!

I redid my eyebrow right before practice Tuesday night..then promptly stop dropped and rolled, jamming my helmet into it..this is what it looks like tonight..Saturday..

(I also had my nose stud fixed Friday night. I apparently lost the last one in my sleep, so she quickly put a nose screw in when she redid my eyebrow, because I thought I would like it. I didn't, it was too small and the screw made a weird sensation in my nose, so she put the leberet stud back in, which is a bigger gauge, and she has to bend my nose a weird way to get it in, not to mention my piercing hole had begun to close on the smaller screw. So I cried like a baby, and hence why my nose looks highly irritated)

Here's me with all my head adornments..(we won't show my others below the neck)

Picture0052.jpg

Looks like nice eyeshadow.. right?

Picture0054.jpg

Picture0055.jpg

i love piercings! myia it looks so cute!

i am planning on getting my tongue redone on the 16th.

after that i really want to get my nose done, and an earl piercing (a septum)

also planning on getting my tragus done on each side.

and a couple others, that i don't think i will list here. . . lol

I have a cartilage piercing that I gauged from a 20 to a 14 but that's as hard core as I get. Your piercing looks great! I wouldn't get it... but I'm glad you're happy with it. And there are tons of pretty plugs out there! Once it's healed you are going to have a lot of fun with it.

I know you're probably very schooled in after care, but I highly recommend this product. It's a can of sterile saline solution that you spray onto the skin or onto a q-tip/cotton ball. I loved this stuff while I was healing my tragus piercing. It's also nice and cool so it feels really good on your hot skin. You can find it at Wal-Greens and probably any other drug store or pharmacy. It should be in the bandaid/burn care aisle. I think it costs about $4-5 and the can lasts for a few weeks.

215ozBV0BWL._AA300_.jpg

I use pure saline from a pharmacy store :)

And GoinBackToCali, I don't know what league you are in, but the Arizona League(In which I am fresh meat in) your not allowed to having piercings during the season, for that reason. I really hope you don't get MRSA or some other kind of infection!

Gulf Coast Rollergirls..newest addition to the Renegades..i'm league founder..we pretty much do what we want.

This is 2.5 years into my derby career for me..and the majority of the local WFTDA's as well as independent's and us new renegades all skate with piercings.

My best friend is JackRabbit Slams of the Furious Truckstop Waitresses from Tuscon, AZ Roller Derby, which is WFTDA also skates with piercings as do the majority of her teammates.

Good luck with your fresh meat season..

I was just thinking..if AZ League isn't allowed to have piercings during the season.."for that reason," and you hope I don't get a Staph infection, I scrolled up and saw where you started your thread with the opening sentence "So, I got my 0 gauge conch piercings today." and the title of the thread is even "Piercing-do not read if your squeimish!"

Since the derby season just started..are you not in fact, breaking your league rule?

Since I have actually slammed my ear into another girls helmet, and vice versa, while doing a can opener, the risk for your rook is just as great as me ramming my helmet into my brow bone on a regular basis..

I have my lobes stretched to twos but i thought that if you punch it out that it wont close down because the piece of ear was taken out instead of stretched. am i wrong? Either way, looks very painful! lol cant wait to see it when its all healed up.

Are you trying to be mean or something? I didn't mean to be rude.
Were not allowed to get piercings DURING season. We are allowed to have piercings. But were also not allowed to get tatttoos, because your putting yourself at risk for infection and perm messing up your tattoos or piercings.

I am fresh meat, meaning this season I sit out, I just pass out flyers, do advertising, and I do practice but I don't battle. I still have a lot of training to do before I play in a game. Yes of course we fall and such, butI am not putting my piercings at risk during where I am bumping into girls, fighing, or such. I have also taken a 3 week break from skating so they can heal (Which as a non-player, I can do)

I am not familiar with the Tucson league or its policies,but we like to play by the rules and what is safe for the players.

In fact, by piercing yourself or getting a tattoo during skating season you are putting yourself at a high infection (or rejection, or complete removal) risk, period. I wasn't trying to be rude. I was simply stating a fact.

An eyebrow piercing isn't worth it getting ripped out, or getting infected, or the scar tissue it will leave behind. I much rather have it heal off-season and wear a safe retainer during games.

Latest posts

Back