Pictures of Nepo =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*nepo* wrote:
This is his Christmas present, I reallywant to use it, but his nails aren't long enough:(.
I have those for Bo, but I use nail clippers instead. They are much easier on him and me LOL!

I love the photos of Nepo. Especially the mouth, it's precious :)

I used a nail clipper once,but I didn't like, maybe because I was unexperienced. I likethe picture of his mouth too. I love bunny mouths.

I forgot to say Happy New Year!!!:)

You know, if he will let you, use a little warm water on a papertowel and that might get the poo off of his tail.

He's so cute. That mouth pic is great! I love their mouths and butts too :)

Happy New Year, nepo and everyone! :)

Aww he's so cute! I love his wee Rexwhiskers! I like to stroke Henry's coz they're socute! He doesn't look at all overweight to me.... maybe it'scoz I've got a whopping 8 pounder to look after mind you... mostrabbits look emancipated next to him! Nepo's one of myfavourite bunnies on here coz he's so gorgeous! :DAnd a Rex so I'm biased! :p

Ang xx

*nepo* wrote:
Sorryfor not posting the pics on one post, I don't knowhow.
I always intend to answer this for peopleand never remember to. All you have to do to add anotherphoto is hit the enter key and the cursor will go down a space, clickon the image button again and begin all over again just as you did foryour first photo. Now, to back up a minute.....Do all this before youSEND the post to begin with....This will keep your photos all in onepost. For smaller photos you can also put photos side by side by simplyhitting the space bar a couple times and then clicking the image buttonand posting the image next to the first one rather than under it. Ifit's too large it will move down on it's own. Otherwise it will postnext to the first one. Good Luck!

I enjoyed the photos of Nepo! :)

Raspberry

Delphinum wrote:
Aww he's so cute! I love his wee Rexwhiskers! I like to stroke Henry's coz they're socute! He doesn't look at all overweight to me.... maybe it'scoz I've got a whopping 8 pounder to look after mind you... mostrabbits look emancipated next to him! Nepo's one of myfavourite bunnies on here coz he's so gorgeous! :DAnd a Rex so I'm biased! :p

Ang xx
LOL it's funny to see you say you're biased. I think whateverbreed we have we love, but we love the others also. I think abunny person melts when they see any bunny nose, ears, whiskers :)

You know, I miss Bo not having long whiskers sometimes, but the littlerex whiskers (that curl too lol) are adorable :)

Henry's a full sized rex. What is their normal weight range?

Latest posts

Back