Picture time!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Well, I thought it was about time for some more photos of Mabel and Winston. Enjoy!

Winston's tail
DSCF0159.jpg

Winston's butt
DSCF0160.jpg

Winston in the middle of a mischief
DSCF0161.jpg

Dive for the raisin!
DSCF0162.jpg

Now jump for it!
DSCF0164.jpg

Smooch!
DSCF0165.jpg

Cuddles
DSCF0168.jpg

Lord of the cage (how scary does Winston look!?)
DSCF0167.jpg

I forgot, I have some that I haven't shared yet!

The fabulous new cage. It's bigger than I thought, though, so I might have to downside due to lack of space...
DSCF0155.jpg

Hiding
beaa5e4e.jpg

Zzz...
DSCF0144.jpg

Burrowing in...dinner?
DSCF0143.jpg

DSCF0142.jpg

Sitting pretty
DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

Grrr
DSCF0134.jpg

Comfy
DSCF0130.jpg

Hello!
DSCF0131.jpg

Is that another bunny under there?
DSCF0128.jpg

Typical Winston...
DSCF0127.jpg

GASP!!! What adorable, adorable pictures!!!
I love them all! I love the tail pictures..... He has one big bunnytail, doesnt he? And the picture of the two of them smooching is waytoo cute. In the pictures above that, where they are jumping forsomething it looks almost like Mabel is dancing.....

Oh I just love black rabbits..... I've gotta get me one of those......I love Winston's pink velvety ears..... now i'm having a bad case ofthe 'need a black bunny' disease :-(

Oh my gosh, I just love that picture of Winstonhiding behind the pillow....... you can tell he's thinking "you cantsee me..." but his ears give it away!!!! lol....

That is the cutest picture ever!

(everyone's probably getting sick of me saying that all the time, butit's the truth! every picture of every bunny is always 'the cutest' tome!!)

Wow those were some fast replies. Thanks for the compliments, I'll be sure to pass them on to Winston and Mabel.

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
now i'm having a bad case of the 'need a black bunny'disease :-(
my best friend has that disease permanently, except its a 'need to see a picture of a black bunny' disease ;)

i love your bunnies!!! winston looks soooooooooooo soft and velvety :)

They are the cutest. Wedid the same thing for Cinnamon's cage using those cubes. Hehas 2 levels. We don't spoil our pets too much, dowe??

I love your bunnies, I had to down size sweetpeascage, i used the cube things also and they took up half of my dinningroom no it wasn't used as a dinning room

I'm pretty sure Winston is a rex.

What great pictures, I'm so glad that they get on so well, I rememberyou were worried before bringing Mable in. She's a beauty, I love hermarkings.

Lookit Winston's tail!! Hehe! Those the cutest pair of bunnies I've ever seen. :D

Yep, Winston is a mini rex, and he's totallysmitten with Mabel. He constantly asks her to be groomed, although healmost never returns the favor. Typical male, I guess!

NightPoet00 wrote:
Lord of the cage (how scary does Winston look!?)
DSCF0167.jpg
Look at his lips!!!! :pI love Bo's little uhh, poochy things under his chin! heehee..... I love winston!

I think I am going to nap all the mini-rex and rex first.... then go for the others :)

Latest posts

Back