PIcs of my little honey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas mom

Reaction score
I think I've had the little bunny for two weeks, now, and I still can't sex it.

Anyway, I know it's a lop, and I've assumed it's a Holland lop because it was so small, but does it look like a Holland lop to you? And mostly purebred? Not that it matters, since it's just a loved pet with no name, so far. :)

It was very tiny when I got it, and had no idea how "too" young it was until I got home and started comparing photos, but the little bunny seems happy and healthy!

I'll post photos in the photo section since I have no idea how to post photos here in this thread.

Photos are under "Texas mom."

butsy wrote:
yes she does look like a holland lop, purebred ! congrats :)

Well, I think s/he's the cutest little lop ever, and that's all that matters. Right? :)

I think s/he's gorgeous!

Would you say she's an "orange", albeit a bit light colored?

Thanks!

To post photos from the gallery into your messages, just click on the "G" icon on the toolbar when you enter the message. A window will pop up into the gallery - just click on the picture you want to insert, and presto! It's there.

the g is on the toolbar when you click on the reply box in a post not the quick reply at the bottom of the page. Dunebug sounds like a great name!

see the buttons right above this type? Click on reply, when the reply box shows up there's a "G" on the bottom row of editing buttons directly under the "" button.

Dunebug looks very cute!

Thanks, everyone, but I got hubby to come and investigate the toolbar, and he's not seeing it, either. Seeing that he is a programmer I trust what he is doing, and he closed my Safari browser and opened another browser, and still no "G" under the quote. There is no "bottom row of editing buttons" - just one row with the size of type, bold, italic, quotes, etc.

We're stumped, but now that he's also checked, at least I don't feel like quite the fool. :)

Anyway, I"m hoping that it will magically appear someday, so I can post photos in my messages.

Thanks for all your help, anyway. This is a very friendly place!

I do have one more question about Dunebug.

Does it look like his ears are going to stay down when mature? Ears have gone down quite a bit just in the last 5 days, but still has quite a bit of control. I would be so disappointed if my lop's ears didn't lop! LOL (But still love 'em, anyway!)

Texas mom wrote:
Thanks, everyone, but I got hubby to come and investigate the toolbar, and he's not seeing it, either. Seeing that he is a programmer I trust what he is doing, and he closed my Safari browser and opened another browser, and still no "G" under the quote. There is no "bottom row of editing buttons" - just one row with the size of type, bold, italic, quotes, etc.

We're stumped, but now that he's also checked, at least I don't feel like quite the fool. :)

Anyway, I"m hoping that it will magically appear someday, so I can post photos in my messages.

Thanks for all your help, anyway. This is a very friendly place!

my "quick reply" at the bottom doesn't a tool bar, either. to get all of that, i have to click the "reply" button, either in someone else's post, or at the top of the thread, above the first post, in the band of bunny pictures. there's three buttons- new topic, reply, printer friendly. click on the reply button, and it will take you to the reply window with the full tool bar. *then* you will see the "g", and everything else! hope that helps!

and your honey is adorable! i love lops.

Dragynfly, I clicked on the reply button "above" your post, and there's no "g". Right now, I am typing in a box that says "Post Reply" with emoticons on the left and one tool bar directly above my typing. There is no "G" on that bar, and no additional symbols or letters under it, either.

This is just a quirk in programming, browser problem, or something I can't explain but I'm definitely not blind (enough, anyway :p ) to be missing it. It just is NOT there!

I think the problem might be the quick reply.

To get an advanced reply box you'll have to click the reply button in someones comment, not the quick reply at the bottom.

About the ears, he is a little young for them to be completely lopped yet. I am pretty sure because he is doing the "broken helicopter" his ears will be down soon.

Latest posts

Back