Pics of my bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CiaraPatricia

Reaction score
Leon is the black rabbit, and Evie is the brown and white one

CiaraPatricia
CiaraPatricia

evie2.jpg

CiaraPatricia
CiaraPatricia
leon.jpg

I don't know too much about rabbit colours yet, but I'm told that Evie is Sooty Fawn and Vienna marked! I think her colouring is really pretty :) and she has one eye that is half blue, half brown (just like me!)

And Leon is a cute too, but he's pretty nervous, whereas Evie is really friendly.

Aw, they are both gorgeous! I didn't know buns could have bi-coloured eyes like that! My breed of dogs can (Australian Shepherds) and my son has one eye that is half brown and half blue as do a few family members on my side too! :)

edited fer bad speeling:p

Someone said something like, they can have bi-coloured eyes if they have blue-eyed-white genes in their family, and if they can be used for breeding blue-eyed-whites . . . I think?

I thought Evie was a lovely name :)

My dutch haves one blue and one brown eye. They aren't show able. So if you bred them the blue eye could have the higher gene and the babies only can be pets only.. That's what i heard....

My little Dutch girl has one blue/grey-ish eye and one that is about 2/3 brown and 1/3 the blue/grey.
When we got her they were both blue/grey..then one day I was holding her and took a second glance...Thought maybe it would finish changing, but it hasn't yet.
A friend of mine has a bunny (no specific breed) with the same eye coloring. :)
Makes my baby more unique!

I once had a doe with one brown and one half blue half brown eye.When she had babies sometimes they were the same or had one blue eye and one brown.So cute!

Latest posts

Back