Pickle update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks to all the information and sites I received me and Pickle have come a bit closer.

I learned that he loves celantro and raspberries so i’ve been hand feeding him those when he hops close to me. He eats some pellets I give him on a spoon every once awhile. I’ve also been pretending to clean my face to imitate him. (sounds weird I know, but I think it’s helping)

He definitely has become more comfortable with me being in his area. He even lets me get a few pets in while he’s laying down, I can’t really tell if he enjoys it or is just putting up with it though.

Here’s a video of me petting him so maybe you could tell me if he’s okay with it

Attachments

• EDEE9D06-593D-44FC-BDF1-7D5F23A348A1.jpeg
    EDEE9D06-593D-44FC-BDF1-7D5F23A348A1.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 2
  • AE0E4108-5E63-4003-AD34-16059DAAD621.jpeg
    AE0E4108-5E63-4003-AD34-16059DAAD621.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 2
A rabbits head completely laid flat and relaxed like that, means that yes, they are enjoying the pets. If he didn't, he would sit up and either hop away from you, or try and nudge your hand away with his head. Usually a rabbit won't just sit and tolerate petting. They either want it or they don't.

You can especially know he wants pets, when he starts shoving his head under your hand and staying there waiting for you to start giving head rubs.

Latest posts

Back