Pic heavy -What color is this broken Mini lop kit??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shayhara

Reaction score
This is the kit that I posted about before but only had face pictures.
Here are some pictures I took tonight. I took some of it by itself, and some with its brother/sister the broken black as well as some with the broken agouti my other mini lop has (same age) to show the difference in color between the three, I think a couple of the ones really show the lighter color as well as the ticking/rings. Its ears and nose are darker colored.

Thanks!

the broken chestnut agouti is not related to this kit at all, I just wanted to show the difference in color.

WallENevasmysterykittop.jpg

WallENevasmysterykitback.jpg

WallENevasmysterykit2wksface.jpg

WallENEvasbrokenkitsborn1212012top2.jpg

WallENEvasbrokenkitsborn1212012top.jpg

brokenminilopkitsfromtwolitters.jpg

allthebrokenminilopsbornJan2012.jpg

brokenkitsinagoutisomethingandblack.jpg

I'm at a loss as to what color this kit really is. It seems though in the 7th pic that the diluted gene really kicked in with two of your kits. Especially the E gene. You can see a faint pattern on the one that is off white. And black does dilute to blue (gray).

K:)

The white looking one and the broken agouti one are from the same litter (same parents) the other two broken (the greyish one and the black one) are from a different litter (with different parents).

I have been told the white one might just be a chilled himi (ie a pointed white who got cold causing its fur to be smutty)

Latest posts

Back