Photos of my rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowan

Reaction score
Hi and here are my rabbits at last. This isTarragon on the avatar photo. He's the smallest and wiriest of thesiblings, and by far thefriendliest.

This is Selkie who's the largest and looks most like her Dad, thoughthey're all smaller than their parents. She's been a lot happier aboutbeing stroked and occasionally held since she got spayed and needed somuch attention.

This is Harebell at 3 months, somewhere I've got photos of them all at that age.

This is Harebell now, she doesn't usually let me hold her, but she was ina very good mood when this was taken.

This is Bunberry, he never let me come near him usually and takingthese was quite tricky, immediately after the photos he escaped from myarms onto the bed and away. That's when I decided he may as well meetHarebell and Selkie again. They've been living together full time andvery happily since last week, I've got photos of them as a group butthey're not on my computer yet.

Finally some not very good ones of Flopsy, again I've got more but not on my computer yet either

She'sa dwarf lop, but she's only fully lopped her ears during a shortheatwave we had last summer. Most of the time she had one ear right upand one right down, but our house is so cold in winter both her earshave been up for weeks. You can't really see her colouring in thephotos, but she's definitely the prettiest of my rabbits. I love themall so much, but I'm aware they wouldn't win any cutest rabbit of theyear awards, that's one of the reasons I decided to rescue them, sodon't worry about what to say about them :p. I'm just so glad I canfinally post them here.

Love

Kate

Your rabbits are BEAUTIFUL!!!! What kind areTarragon and Selkie? I love their coloring. Bunberry (great name btw)looks so much like my Abby! I swear, I did a double take at first.

That's Abby and my lop Chompers.

Thank you :D. Tarragon, Selkie, Bunberry andHarebell all came from the same litter. Their parents were brother andsister, the dad was golden and the mum was black, both quite a bitbigger than their offspring. I know that one of thegreatgrandparents was a dwarf (UK type) and another was adwarf lop (again UK type) but I've no idea about what else went intothem. I've often thought Bunberry looks like Abby :). Chompers isadorable, I was just looking at that cute photo of him in anotherthread. I think he's got quite similar colouring to my lot, just adifferent shape :D. Valuran is another beautiful rabbit.

Love

Kate

They are each so beautiful! I reallylove Taragon's and the others like him (their colors) they remind me ofa beautiful fall day :)

I was on my way to bed but I've been feelingguilty all evening about saying they weren't the cutest rabbits,because to me of course they are. I can't tell you how much I lovethem, and how desperate I've been to post pictures of them, and now I'mfeeling down because I said that and it feels like I betrayed them insome way.

Thank you everyone for saying how beautiful they are :D. They're mylittle herd and they bring me endless joy (and sometimes huge stresswhen they're not well :?). I can't imagine my life without them. Sorabbits, I'm sorry. I know it sounds a little crazy but I couldn'tsleep without saying that.

Kate

Oh they're lovely! I love theirears! :D You'll have to bring them to the bunnymeet, if you can make it!:shock:Controlling5 bunnies at once! :)

Ang xx

Where's it going to be? My mind boggles at tryingto keep my five happy and together at a gathering and it may be too farfor me to bring them, but I'd love to be there if I can :D.

Kate

We're not sure yet... we'll probably arrange itfor July or August. We're in the Midlands so we can travel tomost places quite easily.

I'll open a post around April/May and we can make arrangementsthen. It's a bit early in the year for me to be organised atall! LOL

Ang xx

Sounds good, though as I live in the far west ofWales just before the land hits the sea wherever it is would involve along travel, but I'm used to that. I'm definitely interested in coming:).

Kate

Oh kate, your rabbits are beautiful, and theylook so content. I know what you mean about feeling like you let themdown (which you certainly didn't btw). I sometimes think that when Isee Sebastian or Fauna or Bub or etc etc etc that mine aren'tthe cutest buns, but they are to me and I wouldn't change them for theworld. I think we all love our own bunnies the best :)

ps. Won't it be great to meet :D - Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Ohkate, your rabbits are beautiful, and they look so content. I know whatyou mean about feeling like you let them down (which you certainlydidn't btw). I sometimes think that when I see Sebastian or Fauna orBub or etc etc etc that mine aren't the cutest buns, but theyare to me and I wouldn't change them for the world. I think we all loveour own bunnies the best :)

ps. Won't it be great to meet :D - Jan
You've said exactly what I was thinking. Each rabbit as witheach person, cat, dog, etc., have a beauty about them. Ithink these bunnies are gorgeous anyhow, but to the owners ofall the bunnies, ours is definitely the most special. A bunny doesn'thave to be a purebred to be adorable! Like I said, Taragon,Harebell, and Selkie remind me of fall..... my favorite season!

I love seeing each different personality, color, nap position,etc. I see some of their individual personalities when I seetheir pictures and what they are up to.

Ang's baby bun photos, for example. You can see a couple ofthe bunnies are more brave, and some of the others tend to wait and seeif all goes well with those brave babies before venturing out......

Don't fret over saying they weren't the "cutest" bunnies. Iunderstand what you mean. My kitty Prissy, she's not going towin any contests,but I love her dearly and she's beautiful tome. She has the loudest purr I have ever heard on a cat! LOL

They are beautiful! And my fav pic is of Flopsynear the window, I looked at it and it made me wonder just how long hadFlopsy sat there and watched out the window for.
They look so cuddly
:)

Latest posts

Back