photo update of my bunnies!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerchick

Reaction score
Dael, Sophie, and Hank
009-42.jpg

Dael and Hank
025-21.jpg

Sophie Samich
027-22.jpg

Moose!!
022-25.jpg

483.jpg

007-43.jpg

wanda and moose
016-31.jpg

millie running
494.jpg

503.jpg

511.jpg

013-38.jpg

[align=center]Cute! Your buns did what mine did with that carrot thing. Chewed all the green stuff off. XD

How did you manage to get them all to be together like that? They're all in close proximity to each other and no fur is flying... I can't even get my two fixed males near one another.

I like the feeties pics too

the 5 of them all live side by side (2 in one cage, 3 in another) and originally i had no intention to bond a trio, i knew it would probably be difficult, but our flemish kept getting out of her cage to hang out with the pair and they were very excepting and loving to her, and since then they have been a team! 2 are boys and 4 are girls and i have only the boys neutered. our 6th bunny is just a baby and her pen is in another room because the others are only aggresssive towards her ( i think because she is so young) i would like to bond her with my pair.

Gorgeous Buns! i love rabbits with that kind of shape for a head. they look happy. i just got my new bunny a week ago.:highfive::highfive:

Latest posts

Back