Photo Philers Contest:: Hoppy Spring Time!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyjr

Reaction score
zc7tlp6iaY.png

[align=center] Spring Flowers bring May Showers!
[/align]
This means Flowers, Insects, Leaves, Seeds, Rain!
Just make us smile with all those Spring Buns!
Set them up and take those photos!!!

flowerbanner-1.gif

easterbunny2.gif

Only one entry per rabbit in your household, as usual!

Entries become the property of RabbitsOnline.net for possible use in future promotions, logos, business cards, calendars, etc.

21f28230.gif

The contest will run until midnight EST, April 12- May 8, 2010!

We will have a
Grand Champion
1st Runner Up
2nd Runner Up
3 Honorable Mentions
and many
Awesome Participants

I wish there was grass somewhere around here to take pictures, but Arizona people pretty much have rock lawns :p and I don't want to take my buns to the park. Guess I can experiment in photoshop!

undergunfire wrote:
I wish there was grass somewhere around here to take pictures, but Arizona people pretty much have rock lawns :p and I don't want to take my buns to the park. Guess I can experiment in photoshop!
Could get some "Spring Greens" and take a photo of them having a lovely salad :D

OMG. Hazel takes the cake so far, lol.

Ok, we've got tulips coming up, and, they're coming up where my other buns are buried, so maybe this week I'll get a pic of Snuff around them!:D

How long is this going?

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
OMG. Hazel takes the cake so far, lol.

Ok, we've got tulips coming up, and, they're coming up where my other buns are buried, so maybe this week I'll get a pic of Snuff around them!:D

How long is this going?
To the 25th of this month.. But Minda said that we can extend the date if needed...

Latest posts

Back