Photo of Faye

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww....Faye isbeautiful. Looks like you have a spoiled bunny on your hands.

Lanna

Another look under the bed where most afternoons are spent sleeping ( which by the way I vacum every morning)

Hmmm, kinda looks like you stole my bun! Except the coat color is a little different.

47b4ce05b3127cce99d5935c735400000056108QZMXDho5bG

Faye is beautiful and it looks like she is pretty spoiled! I am happyyou were able to get some pics up so everyone can appreciate herbeauty! It's always hard to get a good picture of you and your bun, Ithink you did a great job even if Faye was uncooperative. Hope to seeand hear more about Faye!

Fergi's mom

Fergi wrote:
Hmmm,kinda looks like you stole my bun! Except the coat color is a littledifferent.

47b4ce05b3127cce99d5935c735400000056108QZMXDho5bG

Faye is beautiful and it looks like she is pretty spoiled! I am happyyou were able to get some pics up so everyone can appreciate herbeauty! It's always hard to get a good picture of you and your bun, Ithink you did a great job even if Faye was uncooperative. Hope to seeand hear more about Faye!

Fergi's mom

Oh, Thanks Fergis mom I think its great to be making freinds with so many rabbit lovers.

She looks to be quite the chunky bunny ;) She's a real sweetheart, very adorable :D

Lassie wrote:
Ithink your bunny is cute. How old is she? How old ru? My bunny name is buster.

Well Shes 3 in may and I'm 23, and to let everyone know she is on a diet that I just started

Latest posts

Back