Phinn and Cleo - The Dynamic Duo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Now that were back and better than ever, I thought I would start another blog for Phinn.

For those of you who dont know him, he is a "mutt" breed, but we love him anyway!

He is around 5 ish pounds, and the cutest litttle devil! He loves to binkie, eat banana, and give kisses!

Here are some new pics of the little cutie..

DSCN1464.jpg

DSCN1477.jpg

DSCN1481.jpg

DSCN1478.jpg

DSCN1482.jpg

DSCN1486.jpg

DSCN1489.jpg

DSCN1484.jpg

DSCN1490.jpg

DSCN1493.jpg

As you can see, his coat got little red hilights!! Does anyone know his coloring?

Silvie&Phinn

You Phinn looks a lot like my Milly. Milly is only 11 weeks now and has a hair loss problem, but I can imagine him looking a lot like your bun when he is fully grown.

Milly050.jpg

Imagine him with a full coat of fur and you might see what I mean.

BTW, Phinn is vetry cute.:)

aww Phinn is looking quite handsome! Im not sure what his coloring is called. Once all the forums are up and running you'll have to ask our breeders. I bet Pamnock would know.

Give Phinn kisses from me!

Hehe, thanks guys.

I have to admit he is pretty adorable :)

He just has such a personality too, pictures dont even begin to explain it.

I hope he can meet someone from here sometime...

Im thinking he doesn't really have a coloring....lol so ive just been calling him black :D

Thanks for the comments...and ill be sure to give him loads of kisses Haley...

Yeah, I live by some of you in WI and MI.

I live in Grayslake, IL. Its in Lake County.

Im only 12, but my parents said I was allowed to meet up with people at a rabbit show or something, if my parents come with :p

I love black lops too, but they are ssooo hard to get good pics of!!

Woohoo! More black lops on RO :biggrin2:.

Here is my baby, Jack...long story but he's staying at my friends place right now, but he's coming home as soon as I can get him.

DSC08153Small.jpg

Phinn is super duper handsome, go the black lops!

Aww, look at all the adorable look-alikes. It's almost too much cuteness for one thread. :biggrin2:

I love Phinn's red highlights too, very unique and pretty. Looking forward to seeing more pics of him!

jordiwes wrote:
I do long to be a part of the black lop club. Sooooooooooo cute.

I long to be part of any lop club! :p

Phinn is oh so cute! :) i just love him to bits, and if you were a tad closer he'd be added to my bunny nap list. But then againthere are buns from England on my bunny nap list, so he can be on it too :)

Phinn is so cute! I would love to have a black lop someday! I love the pic of him on his back two legs! Phinn and Oscar would be so cute together! I've decided to start a bun napping list and Phinn is the 1st bunny on it!! Look out, I'm not to far, I live in Windsor, On. LOL

How's Phinn doing today? I got Jack back! :D

Phinn is very popular in our household, he's so stylish. Jack loves his highlights and got some of his own :p.

DSC00184.jpg

Latest posts

Back