Pfffft! Thats not a rabbit!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I swear he's not a rabbit...he's really a dog ;)!

4583375332_d65551573d.jpg

This darn foster rabbit is stuck up Ryan's butt...well, not really, but you know what I mean! Jenson LOVES Ryan and has now started to flop out next to him (right inbetween us). He will nudge Ryan and beg at the dinner table for a piece of lettuce from out nightly salads (even though he gets his own!). I think Ryan is going to cry more then me when Jenson gets adopted out :expressionless.

He really is a dog in soooo many ways. He likes to snuggle up on the couch with Sammy or lay around on the floor flopped out - but when he's flopped he never looks like a bunny! I almost stepped on him early because he was laying on the floor and I thought he was one of the other black "things" (2 cats or dog) in my house and they usually move out of my way...but he didn't, LOL!

Sure he is happy....as long as he is getting his way. He hates it when I have to pull out the squirt bottle to save my couch from being eaten, though...heh. Other then that he just runs around chasing the cats or trying to get into things for a little while each day. He's really chilled since the neuter (its been exaclty a month) and enjoys lounging around the house more then running around, which is odd because baby buns are supposed to be "GO! GO! GO!".

Hahaha. Oh man, that's exactly the pose Penny has when Steve is at the computer. Definitely a dog!

Jessi has been a lot more chill sense her spay she is eight months old now.

Maybe it there baby making parts LOL.

Oh, if I lived near you, and if I had the room for one more rabbit, I'd adopt Jenson in a heartbeat! (I rarely ever see an e-lop that's in foster or up for adoption anywhere.) He's just gorgeous...and from what you've described, has definitely got the e-lop personality.

And the pic you posted of him reminds me of Raph, my first English lop. Whenever I was on the computer he would plant himself just like that, to one side and behind my chair. Unfortunately I forgot about his habit one day and happened to roll my chair backwards a bit, and a moment or two later could hear 'shuffling' on the floor. There was Raph, one of his beautiful long ears stuck under one of the chair's rollers, and he was just sitting there and tugging, tugging, looking completely puzzled as to why his head wasn't cooperating when he wanted to get up. I felt horrible! (Fortunately his ear wasn't harmed at all, and he didn't seem put out in any way when I freed him.)

My vote is that you keep him...because after all, the forum could always use more e-lops! :biggrin:

Bassetluv wrote:
Oh, if I lived near you, and if I had the room for one more rabbit, I'd adopt Jenson in a heartbeat! (I rarely ever see an e-lop that's in foster or up for adoption anywhere.) He's just gorgeous...and from what you've described, has definitely got the e-lop personality.

And the pic you posted of him reminds me of Raph, my first English lop. Whenever I was on the computer he would plant himself just like that, to one side and behind my chair. Unfortunately I forgot about his habit one day and happened to roll my chair backwards a bit, and a moment or two later could hear 'shuffling' on the floor. There was Raph, one of his beautiful long ears stuck under one of the chair's rollers, and he was just sitting there and tugging, tugging, looking completely puzzled as to why his head wasn't cooperating when he wanted to get up. I felt horrible! (Fortunately his ear wasn't harmed at all, and he didn't seem put out in any way when I freed him.)

My vote is that you keep him...because after all, the forum could always use more e-lops! :biggrin:

I remember all of the stories of Ralph! He was such a great bunny :).

I know a lot of people would take Jenson in a heart beat if they could, LOL! He really is a great bunny and I wish I could keep him, but he must be adopted out if I want to continue to help other bunnies who need me. Fostering rabbits is insanely difficult....I always tell myself I won't get attached, but then I always do. My last foster, Lilli, was the hardest to adopt out....but she went to live with Larry & Nancy on the forum and they are spoilling her rotten :halo.

Latest posts

Back