Pet gates

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doodle

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good pet/baby gate for the bunnies?
Specifically, I'm looking for one that:

- is pressure mounted so I can move it around to different doorways
- has a walk-thru door for me
- the bunnies can't chew up!
- and hopefully isn't terribly expensive

I'm looking at this one, but don't know how far apart the slats are. Does anyone, by chance, have this and know? I wouldn't want anybunny escaping or getting her head stuck in it.

Dream Baby Gate

Wish I could find one just like it that's solid plastic instead of bars.

Hi cannot remember the name of ours but I got mine at sears...ordered from the catelogue online.

It is all the things you described...the only thing you have to watch is if you have a tiny baby bunny it would fit through the bars. Also with mine you can get extensions for it so it will fit larger door ways or hallways.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_04923947000P?vName=Baby&cName=Baby+Care+%26+Safety

I guess it is called dream baby. It is metal bars. I don't think ours is called dream baby but it is the same thing.

Good luck.

I've been going thru the same thing, Doodle. I started a thread about this, too.

I worry that the dream baby gate's bars are too far apart.

There's a similar one that's made for pets with a cat door, but I think the bars are about the same width.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2755234

They have similar ones on E-Bay for less, they just don't have the cat door.

Edited to say: I was trying to think of a cheaper solution. I need the gate for a wide space (53"). I was wondering if I coulduse two pressure mounted shower rods andzip tie NIC grids to it. That way you could customize the measurements. I just don't know how sturdy it would be, you know?

Latest posts

Back