Pet Camera Suggestions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
Since Theo moved inside, I have been wanting to get a pet cam so I can keep an eye on him when I leave the house. I am going on vacation in 2 weeks and I think now would be a great time to buy one so I can make sure my pet sitter is doing a good job. I am thinking a wireless cam would be best since Theo loves chewing cords and will chew right through a cord protector. I have found several on Amazon and Chewy, but I wanted to know which ones y'all have.
Thanks!

Well, I forgot to get back to you @SirLawrence, sorry!

Anyway, I looked at the blink cameras and I really want one! They are a little over what I'm wanting to spend on a camera so I'm going to be saving up for one. For now, I'm just going to get a cheap $20 camera so I can keep an eye on Theo while I'm gone. Thanks for your help!

Well, I forgot to get back to you @SirLawrence, sorry!

Anyway, I looked at the blink cameras and I really want one! They are a little over what I'm wanting to spend on a camera so I'm going to be saving up for one. For now, I'm just going to get a cheap $20 camera so I can keep an eye on Theo while I'm gone. Thanks for your help!

I started with some cheaper cameras and they worked fine! I ended up upgrading to the Blink when I decided to use them as security cameras as well. I find they connect more seamlessly, and reconnect better in the case of an internet/power outage. But for what it's worth, the $19 one I used first did the job!

Latest posts

Back