Permanent run suggestions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taylerhill

Reaction score
I am looking for suggestions on building a permanent outdoor run attached to Einstein's cage. Right now he has a run built out of wire storage cubes that I put out in the yard and then let him play. But since it isn't attached to his house and doesn't have a floor, he needs supervision when he is in it, so he only gets to go out and play on weekends when I am home. I would love for him to be able to play everyday while I am at work. Would the storage cubes be sturdy enough to use as a permanent run? Of course I would put a floor in it. I know he wouldn't get out, I'm just not sure they could keep predators out. I was also thinking about making a door to the run, that way I could close it and keep him in just his cage at night and then let him out in the mornings. Any suggestions would be awesome! Thanks! :big wink:

i don't know if you are a member of Pintrest, but they have a lot of cool ideas on there!! if you are not a member it won't let you look at anything until you sign up. it is a cool site and they have so much and so many great ideas!! not to mention if you find something you like, you can pin it which is essentially saving it in an album on there so you don't have to search for it again :)

here are some other ideas...

http://www.saveafluff.co.uk/housing-photos

Latest posts

Back