Pepsi's gone - A year gone by

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh Spring!,i am so sorry to hear this very sad news,i have not been on here in about a week and i come back to such sad news:(,i'm so very very sorry and i can say that i know how you are feeling and i just know how awful it feels to lose something that you loved so much:(

Aww goodbye lil Pepsi:tears2:

cheryl

I'm so sorry, Spring. Binky on little Pepsi. Don't forget Pebbles (she loves you too and misses her friend Pepsi just as much as you do).

Courage,

Alanna*

Dear Spring, First I have to say that the numbers on this post is amazing. This is a wonderful site. You have so much support as we all know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet.

I am so sorry about the loss of Pepsi. Every time I lose a rabbit I think that I don't deserve to get anymore and I always think that life as you know it is over, and it is, BUT their are always bunnies out their that need people like us, to give them a home with so much love and not just sitting in a cage with no attention. It hurts so much and that is because we are the best bunny parents we can be and we can be assured that they will have the life they deserve. We never forget, but we do move on to be the best thing another bunny could ever ask for and that is what it is all about. tears for you.....

Again , I am so sorry for you, we are ALL hurting for you right now! Tatum

Baby girl,

It's going to be a year on Sunday since you left, and it still hurts.. I cry every time I think of you, the helpless feeling I had watching you pass and having everything out of my control to do anything to help save you was the hardest thing in my life. I still remember that devastating morning like it just happened, holding you until your gorgeous eyes went dull and your body became stiff.

I hopewhere ever you are,you know that you are much loved andmissed still.. oh what I would give to have a nice longcuddle and nose kissies with you baby. To nuzzle my nose into your nice warm furand play with yourtiny sweet ears. Hopefully the day will come when I will seeyou again. I try to take comfort in knowing that you left warm and loved.

You are still in my heart, and will always be my heart bunny. I love you my pretty baby.

100_1319.jpg

Pepper33.jpg

[align=center]{{{{{{{{Spring}}}}}}}}}[/align]
[align=center]I am sure these days in particularare very diffcult for you. I am sorry for your loss. Even though it was a year ago, I am sure the pain is still very vivid. It touched me particularly because I have had two bunnies die in the way you described it and I feel your pain. I am certain that you gave her the bestlife she possibly could have had. So big hugs to you to help get you through these difficult days :pink iris:[/align]

OMG I am so sorry for you, Spring. I feel so very bad and sad right now
I know how much you loved her :(

But we all love you and we will help you get through this!:bigtears::pray:

Hi Leanne,

I think I already said everything I wanted to say about this to you on MSN, it was sort of personal to me anyway, the things I had to say.

You know I'm always here for you, I consider you one of my dearest true friends.

To Pepsi: Ok - listen here you gorgeous little grey fuzz bucket! Your mummy is sad and missing you, and wishing you were still here. One night when she is asleep, can you pop into her dreams and let her know you are ok? Good girl :pink iris:

Latest posts

Back