Pepper being very naughty

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorri

Reaction score
It all started with my Step daughter having 2 little bunnies. I wanted one then so fiend of mine suggested to go to the pet shop near me which was around the corner from me. So I went the shop and I had seen 4 baby bunnies which I fell in love with all, but I had to choose one. I had put my had in the cage and this little bunnie started to sniff at my hand, then I knew it was this one I had to take home.

A few days in settling in she had started to do naughty things. Started to tear off the wall paper. and the carpet:shock:
SDC11732.jpg

Sorry about the poor pic.
SDC11731.jpg

few more snap shots of her as she's not camera anymore. Time to have a sniff around this place
What's this! I'll play with that and start to nibble at that. Umm nice and soft to suggle up not to nibble on.
SDC11689.jpg

Time to relax I think.
sdc11660-qpr-qpr-qpr.jpg

think I'll a zzzzzzzzz
sdc11664-qpr-qpr-qpr.jpg

Time to go outside which I am supervised my mum and dad.
I think have a clean up before exploring the back garden
SDC11702-qpr.jpg

SDC11704-qpr.jpg

SDC11706-qpr.jpg
SDC11705-qpr.jpg

Haha yes Pippin is a little destructive! I have to keep a very careful eye on him hehehe. He more goes after the carpet though.......... :p

Your Pepper must be related to my Chase. She went crazy on the walls for awhile and can get in a lot of trouble.

Pepper is adorable. I love the pics outside.

Thank you all. Little devil bit me yesterday as I was taking out her food bowel to refill it with pellets.

I have more pictures of her.

I love my cuddles
SDC11697-qpr.jpg

Being camera shy
sdc11658-qpr-qpr-qpr.jpg

Phew they stink get the airfreshner out
this_smalls_funny-qpr-qpr-qpr.jpg

me being out side for the first time and I like more grass to nibble on and more space to in.
SDC11728.jpg

Hmm i have a couple of destructive bunnies...umm naming one..Wally!...he has chewed my wall to bunny level and i don't even have wall paper on my walls.

Pepper is just a pretty little girl though.

Latest posts

Back