PEOPLE, GET READY...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also got a slew of wallpaper borders off ebayreally cheap! And, a flash drive to back up all my stuff offthe computer. Ebay is so addicting LOL

Pam

Wonders: Does she serve Grecian food in that kitchen?

:ponder:

-Carolyn

There's an Indian guy in our productiondepartment we go to the restaurant with. We just tell himwhat we want and he orders for us in Indian - the ladies at therestaurant all talk so fast!:shock:

I love trying food from different cultures! One of myfavorites is Ethiopian (I've heard all the jokes already!) but allthose restaurants are too far to go to at lunch, and they won't deliverthis far.:( Fortunately we also have good Korean food aroundhere, too.:)

BunnyMom wrote:
Ilove trying food from different cultures! One of my favoritesis Ethiopian (I've heard all the jokes already!) but all thoserestaurants are too far to go to at lunch, and they won't deliver thisfar.:( Fortunately we also have good Korean food around here,too.:)
What kinds of things are Etiopian?? I love trying new stuff too. I currently can't get enough of Vietnamese food.

The Ethiopian restaurants I've been to have alot of spicy beef and lentil dishes. We usually get a comboplate where you can try 3-4 different things. They serve allthe dishes for your table on one giant piece of this spongy bread -kind of like a pancake (all on the same plate). There are noutensils - you just tear off a piece of the bread and scoop up the foodwith it.:)

I haven't tried Vietnamese yet, but I want to. Is it anything like Thai?

Cool! I'll have to look for an Ethiopian place near me and try it - it sounds great!

Vietnamese and Thai are usually grouped together, but they'redifferent. Ususally a Thai restaurant will serve Vietnamesefoods and vice versa. Vietnamese uses a lot of Vermacillinoodles - so if on a Thai menu you see anything with Vermacelli, it'susually Vietnamese. Also they have a noodle soup called Phothat is KILLER good. And the spring rolls rock - they'rereally different from Chinese spring rolls.

Did someone say Ethiopian food???

I actually liked most of the wot, so long as it wasn't toospicy. And their tea is to die for. But injira reallyturned my stomach; it's just so...sour :? I'll admit that after twosolid weeks of Ethiopian cuisine, I was more than ready for some homecookin'.

*warning-sensitive*

I just have to say: you haven't really eaten like an Ethiopian untilyou've had a freshly slaughtered goat cooked in a large pan over anopen bonfire ;)

dajeti2 wrote:
Pam, :great:, You kitchen looks amazing. I love it.I would love to something like that in the rabbit room. Awesomejob.

Tina

There are some really pretty garden designs that can be done (and theyalso have a couple wild rabbits to add to your garden :)).The tatouage is very easy to apply -- you simply rub it onto the wall.

picketfencegarden.jpg

19885-medium.jpg

19747-medium.jpg

lorri_office_garden3.jpg

lorribella_1.JPG

19844b-medium.jpg

Pam, these are GREAT! I love the fish!

Thanks for giving me more ammo for my "We really need to buy a house" talk with Scott!:p

If I win the Powerball tonight, the heck with the talk. I'm shoppin'!

:treasure::jumpforjoy::dragster:

I'm going to have to look into that. Iwas looking into either wallpaper but don't want that. Just my lluchthey would chew it. I was looking into stenciling some thing on thewalls. This sure looks and sounds like it would be easier.

Tina

Here is some good news, at least for some ofus. I was watching Neil Cavuto's financial report on Foxtoday and he was discussing heating costincreases.He said the weather experts are arepredicting a milder than usual winter in the midwest and westernUS. Our Ohio wooly bears seems to be saying the same thing.

Pam, your kitchen is stunning!

Ethiopian food is great. I think the bread is calledinjera. They also serve a honey white wine, Tej, that isexcellent.

Pam, are theselast photos of your home too? This is sooo cool! I'd love to see moreof your kitchen! I just love it! I'd also love to see Matthew's roomwhen you do it! :)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Pam, are these last photos ofyour home too? This is sooo cool! I'd love to see more of your kitchen!I just love it! I'd also love to see Matthew's room when you do it!:)
The other photos were from tatouage websites of designspeople have done in thier homes. I'm doingMatthew's room in February (for a birthday present) -- although I mightget tempted to do it earlier because I already bought the stuff :)

Pam

Latest posts

Back