PEOPLE, GET READY...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only time I like snow is on Christmas. We'vehad a few Christmas' lately with very little snow (that was covered indirt from the roads) or none at all. That's not Christmas. I like lotsof snow because then we go outside, make snow angels and snowmen andjust get into the season.

There is nothing I like more than singing Christmas song while there isbig snowflakes falling outside (it's a tradition that we sing Germanand English Christmas songs in front of the tree before we openpresents with my dad's family).

I love snow at Christmas. As far as I'mconcerned, it can start snowing the first week of December and all goaway after New Years.

Btw, my husband's mother's side is from Germany. He's the first generation born over here on that side actually.

Stephanie wrote:
I joke with Dave that I'm going to have a bottle ofchampagne in the fridge waiting for me when I get home.Mumosas!!!

At least some beer. Afterall, you've got to build up that yeast! :wink:

I'm with you about snow on Christmas Day, MBB. I'd be happynot to have it otherwise either, but honestly, if I'm in for the dayand I have the place stocked with food, then I'm perfectly content toenjoy the quiet time...it's just that the next day, I want it all gone.

-Carolyn

I think I live in the wrong country. :laugh:Canada is not the place for people who don't like snow.

We mostly get snow February-march but we do getsome December time on wards. I love the snow! I love watching myanimals play in it aswell, my bunnies dig at it and Ollie (mycat)kicks up pieces, runs after them then wonders where theyhave gone!
My aunty's house at Christmas is the nicest. She has loads of GermanChristmas decorations from when she lived there. They are so nice! Shesays German Christmases are really nice and my unclewants usall togo there at Christmas and see the nutcracker one day.I'm getting all exited now!!:jumpforjoy:I wish Christmaswould hurry up and get here!:waiting::D

I would love to see a white christmas this year.Since mom has passed I would love to have a white christmas so I canremember mom. She loved white christmas and we have not had a whitechristmas in a long time.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
I would love to see a white christmas this year. Since momhas passed I would love to have a white christmas so I can remembermom. She loved white christmas and we have not had a white christmas ina long time.

I'll be wishing for that special white Christmas for you this year :angel:

Pam

Thank you Pam. I think we will have one. I amnot a big fan of a cold weather but I would rather deal with the coldthan the earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, mudslides and any mothernature that are so bad.

I love snow when I first get up in the morning and the snow has never been touched yet. What a alluring site.

Laura wrote:
That would be nice, but I'd think Christmas time would be weird if it were warm.

We don't get a lot of snow here, but when it happens around Christmas, it makes me so happy!

Laura

I remember one year not so long ago we had to wear a jumper (sweater)on christmas day, we all didn't know what to do but complain LOL.

I love hot christmas days, outside in the sun, bbqs' swimming in thepool, kids laughing and riding new bikes in the streets at 5 am it'scool!!!

I wouldn't know what to do in a snowy christmas LOL

FUnny how we all get used to our own ways.

Carolyn wrote:
Trying to figure out a way to get me any my three over to Ariel's sinceshe's at the end of her winter, and we're just about to start ours.:ponder:

Just get yourself some ruby slippers and that way you can click and get yourself over here and back home again in no time LOL

Weekend visit??? :p

The Momkeys! started their molt at the end of July, and they just stopped, BUT Emma just started! GOOD GRIEF!

You think they could at least make ONE big mess of things together, and not seperate for me!!!

I've never seen so much rabbit fur in my life! I could vaccume everyday, and the cannister would be full! Now it's just begining withEmma!!!!

The birds, and the squirells, are VERY busy around here! It's beenrather chilly here for the last few days, which is fine with me, itmeans I can open my windows and let some FRESH air in here!

I was told that here, we're supposed to have a VERY mild winter, andlittle tono snow... AND the very opposite to that as well! SoThe Monkeys! were shedding like crazy, and it's chilly enough for afleece jacket here now. I love the snow, so like the song says, LET ITSNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!

:monkey:'s!

I've been using the leaf blower/sucker/chopperto make a leave mulch to use in the rabbit pans. The rabbitrysmells so good -- like a brisk fall day :)

Pam

My kitchen is nearly complete :) Here's a photo (the walls aren't yellow like they appear to be in the photo) . . .

Latest posts

Back