people food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolores Lindvall

Reaction score
This is about food...not for rabbits thistime. Does anyone else go to foodguy.net? That ismy first stop every day. With two clicks on two differentpages, you can donate food without it costing you one singlepenny. We pamper our wonderful companions, but there arepeople in this world who have naught to eat.

THIS IS FOR REAL.

I'm clicking away as fast as I can... the animals have .6 of a cup of food from me and the humans have 1.1 cup so far...

Doesn't it feel good? And, it didn'ttake a cent out of your pocket. I discovered this websiteabout 5 years ago. Didn't have regular access to a computerfor a long time. Then when I started college, the schoolautomatically sets up an email account for each student.Every day that I was on campus, I'd log in and click. Andthen I'd feel good because I had done my small part in helping somebodyelse. It's not funny to be hungry!

Thank you,delphinum!!!!! Thisis for real. And it doesn't cost thecontributor one cent out of pocket. Allit costs is the time to go there and make twoclicks. It really is my first stopafter loggingonline.

- Dolores

This is a site affiliated with the hunger site...It's an ecology site where you can click to save the rainforests andreduce pollution... all good causes in my book, I don't want mychildren or grandchildren or great grandchildrenand furtherdown the line, developing lung disorders because some millionairedevelopers want to build on land that is keeping us all breathing.

http://www.ecologyfund.com/ecology/_ecology.html

Well, delphinum, I done did it. And, Imarked it on my"favorites" list. Now I've got twoplaces to go the first thing every day. Thanks for thehint! I do so hope that others will look into these twoplaces!

Latest posts

Back