Penelope

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korr_and_Sophie

Reaction score
I made the decision the have Penelope PTS today. She was not doing well yesterday and spent the night at the vet. This morning she had not made any improvements.

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

Penelopejump3.jpg

Oh Kate, I'm so sorry. I thought she was getting better. How terrible for you.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:Sweet Penelope.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

I am so sorry Kate, that Penelope has pasted. I had the pleasure of meeting her in April and she was a star jumper.

28ukbnn.jpg

Binky Free Penelope. :pink iris:

Kate, I am very sorry to hear of your Penelope. She was beautiful. You will be in my prayers. Try and remember that she is running and jumping in greener pastures with all of God's buns he called home to Him. Blessings to you.:pray:

I'm so sorry. Sometimes they get so ill so quickly. She really was gorgeous, and those pics of her jumping are amazing. What a special girl. Binky free, Penelope.

Kate, we're so sorry to hear of Penelope's passing. That's always a decision that's never easy, but, sometimes so necessary. We always loved the pictures and sharing--she was a special little girl, and will be missed greatly by all. Rest in peace little one.

I am so sorry to hear Penelope has passed on, Kate :hug:
Her jumping ability made me want to teach my guys to hop (to no avail ;) ).

Penelope and you made an awesome team together...:pink iris:

:rainbow: Binky Free, Penelope :bunnyangel:

Hugs to you Kate, I'm sorry for your loss. :hug2:

Latest posts

Back