Pellets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky\Bilboa

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Our usual pellets are out of stock in 3 pet stores that stock that brand ! They will get them on Tuesday. My question is will Rocky be ok with just hay and greens until Tuesday? Or I could buy a completely different brand.

He will be okay, nothing to worry about. Pellets it’s just a small amount of their diet and many dosen’t even feed pellets to their bunnies.

As long they have a varity of greens and good hay. They can be without pellets

Just keep an eye when you introduce the pellets again, so his stomach won’t get upset [emoji5]

I think he’d probably be better off with just greens and hay for now. When using a different pellet you’ll always have to mix in the old pellets for a while until he becomes used to them. As long as his droppings and activity are the same then he should be fine!

Thank you for the advice. I will get him his usual pellets on Tuesday. When we got him I went to the pet shop and they give me bad advice told me I can use any pellets any time , until I did my own research

Latest posts

Back