PELLETS EVERYWHERE!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Morchall

Reaction score
We ordered pellets from Chewy, and...
E8HG6R4XEAQ1UpS.jpg
The bag somehow got torn open on the way here!
We didn't see it, but when we went to take the bag out of the big box, the pellets just spilled out all over!
Oh man, it took a long time to sweep up and then shop vac the rug.
We contacted Chewy and they were nice and sent us another bag for free.
It seems like the bag got torn along the seam during the shipping process while it was in the box, so it's very unlikely to be contaminated or anything.
But now we have tons of extra pellets, and since we have a subscription, there's no way we're going to use all of these pellets before next month.
We have giant rabbits, so they eat more pellets than small rabbits, but even they don't eat THAT much!
Thinking of donating the rest in the bag to the rabbit rescue if they want them. It's a rather large bag and only about 1/8th of it spilled out.
Or maybe we can just donate the free one we got if they don't want one that was opened.

ArtistChibi

Potato Artist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
😱 Oh no! At least Chewy was nice enough to deliver a free replacement. Donating any extra would be a great idea since not many shelters in some areas are equipped to handle rabbits. I know the shelter here isn't.

Last edited:

dogwoodblossoms

Reaction score
Our 2 are all over the shop vac when we use it--they got used to the noise--the only problem is they try to look up the tube while we are cleaning.
That’s amazing 😂 two of my rabbits are the jumpest of rabbits so I don’t think they’ll ever get used to it.