Pellet Comparison

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just thought I would share this link as I’ve found it helpful in deciding which pellets to buy:

http://www.therabbithouse.com/diet/rabbit-food-comparison.asp
I have a very limited selection available to me where I live. All of the pet shops stock Beaphar Care + (but not Beaphar Nature), so they have been eating that and loving it, but I have found one shop that sells Supreme Science Selective. I wasn’t sure which was better, but this table has cleared that up for me, so I will slowly transition them over 😊

Yes. That link has been often recommended here on RO. Just know that the list is somewhat dated. Several of the respected brands on there have since created new lines of rabbit pellets that are not shown on this older list but may still be very good. ;)

Yes. That link has been often recommended here on RO. Just know that the list is somewhat dated. Several of the respected brands on there have since created new lines of rabbit pellets that are not shown on this older list but may still be very good. ;)
I’m always late to the party 😂

Latest posts

Back