Peg's Place - 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that, I just read all about her, and Buck Jones too. The topic about him is really nice, he seemed like a really nice person.

One of the things I'm doing differently this year is reading some newsletters on time & life management & living out a unique life purpose. I thought these were worth sharing.....

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Editors' Choice Article:[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] [/font][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Creating Job Satisfaction[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] [/font][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Getting the Most From Your Job.[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] [/font][align=left]
Spacer.gif
[/align][align=center] Find a job you like, and you add five days to every week."
[/align][align=center] H. Jackson Brown, Jr.[/align][align=left]For many of us, the idea of having a job that is truly satisfying - the kind where work doesn't feel like work anymore - is pure fantasy. Sure, professional athletes, ski patrollers and golf pros may have found a way of doing what they love and getting paid for it. But is there actually anyone out there who dreams of sitting at a desk and processing paper, or watching products fly by them on conveyor belts, or working to solve other people’s problems?

Career dreams are one thing; practical reality is often another. When they happily coincide, seize the opportunity and enjoy it! Luckily, when they do not, it’s good to know that it is possible to get job satisfaction from a practical choice of career. Job satisfaction doesn’t have to mean pursuing the ultra-glamorous, or making money from your hobby. You can work at job satisfaction, and find it in the most unexpected places…

The heart of job satisfaction is in your attitude and expectations; it’s more about how you approach your job than the actual duties you perform. Whether you work on the farm, a production line, in the corner office or on the basketball court, the secret is to understand the key ingredients of your unique recipe for job satisfaction.
[/align][align=left]Identify Your Satisfaction Triggers[/align][align=left]There are three basic approaches to work: is it a job, a career, or a passion? Depending on which type of work you are in right now, the things that give you satisfaction will vary.[/align]
  • If you work at a JOB, the compensation aspects of the position will probably hold more appeal than anything else, and have the greatest impact on whether you stay or go.
  • If you work at a CAREER, you are looking for promotions and career development opportunities. Your overall satisfaction is typically linked with your status, power, or position.
  • If you work at a PASSION, the work itself is the factor that determines your satisfaction, regardless of money, prestige, or control.
[align=left] Inevitably, these are generalizations, and you will probably find that you get satisfaction from more than one approach to work. Being aware of the type of work you are doing, and the things you need for job satisfaction, will help you to identify and adjust your satisfaction expectations accordingly.[/align][align=left]Building Job Satisfaction[/align] [align=left] Once you have identified the blend of status, power, or intrinsic enjoyment that need to be present in your work for you to feel satisfied, you then need to work on some of our seven 'ingredients' for a satisfying job. These ingredients are:[/align]
  • Self-awareness.
  • Challenge.
  • Variety.
  • Positive attitude.
  • Knowing your options.
  • Balanced lifestyle.
  • A sense of purpose.
They then cover each ingredient ....

To read it all, PM me your email & I'll forward the issue.

OR...
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]If you are not already a subscriber and you would like to be one, please visit[/font] [align=left][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]http://www.mindtools.com/subscribe.htm.[/font]

One part of the article that really struck me (and is why I mentioned it) was this.....

[align=left] Positive Attitude

Attitude plays a huge role in how you perceive your job and your life in general. If you are depressed, angry or frustrated, you're much less likely to be satisfied with anything. Making a change to a positive attitude is a complex process that requires a lot of work and a strong commitment. However, over time, you can turn your internal dialogues around and start to see most events in your life as positive and worthwhile. Here are some tips:
[/align]
  • Stop negative thoughts from entering your mind.
  • Reframe your thoughts to the positive.
  • Put the events of the day in the correct context.
  • Don't dwell on setbacks.
  • Commit to viewing obstacles as challenges.
  • Accept that mistakes are simply opportunities to learn.
  • Become an optimist.
[align=left] To help you with your quest to become positive, MindTools has a useful article titled Rational Positive Thinking, which helps you to identify and change negative and unhappy thinking patterns.

Know Your Options

When you feel trapped, you can start to get anxious. At first you wonder what else is out there for you. This progresses to the point where you become convinced that anything other than the job you're doing has got to be more satisfying. To combat this, continuously scan your environment for opportunities. When you feel you have options, you have more control. When you make a positive choice to stay with a job, that job has much more appeal than if you feel forced to stay in because you feel you have no alternative.
[/align]
  • Keep a list of your accomplishments.
  • Update your resume on a regular basis.
  • Keep up to date on employment trends.
  • Research other jobs that interest you.
  • Adopt an 'I’m keeping my options open' approach.

[/align]

[align=left]
[/align]

ARG....ok....so I'm up. Great....thanks a lot. (I have to be up by about now to get the car from Art when he works day shift...fortunately...this is his last day on days for about four or five months).

Liberty is up already this morning - although she's gone back to sleep by now. My sweet little girl ate her extra greens I put in her pen to keep her through the night - then when I put her on a pad with greens for breakfast - she tore into them like she was starving. YIPPEE. When I picked her up - I could've sworn she'd gained an ounce or so....and she had a bigger poop stuck to her butt.

Before I went to sleep last night, I held her close and snuggled her and gave her some water from the water bottle. She was laying on my arm - close to my chest and just muttering away in a light tone as I petted her....and I kept telling her, "Now remember...you can fight this....you're not going to give up....right?" so when I got up this morning and saw she'd eaten during the night - I was so very proud of her cause she had to move around some to eat all her greens.

I took videos of her last night that I'll try to upload later today or tomorrow and post...and Robin took some photos of me holding her.

I'm so tired right now - but I'm so pleased with myself. This month is "work on the living room" month - and yesterday I tackled decluttering about 1/2 of a small bookshelf unit and 1/2 of a small dvd/cd stand. While I didn't get it cleaned up like I'd like - and I didn't pull as much out and sort as much as I'd like - as I look at it right now across the room - I have this feeling of "success" - like I can do this...one bite at a time. Today I plan to continue on those two things and get them at least neatened up. I will use the box of what I'm collecting for charity to finish up the hallway too - collecting the books I'm going to donate.

Yesterday I worked on my "life wheel" - I'll have to take a photo of it and share later. Basically - you use this circle thing to note where you are in various areas of your life - then you connect the dots to see how balanced/imbalanced your life is - and then you make goals in every area of your life (or at least the ones you want to work in). Making the goals was really good for me - I made them measurable...like "I will dance to the videos X times per week" and "I will drink my bottle (64 ounces) of water every day" versus "I will exercise more" and "I will drink more". Some goals I put a deadline on - like I want to sit down with all the bills, etc by next week and see just how much I need to bring in on a monthly basis to help us out (or if my income is "needed"). I've been backing away from some jobs and releasing them because as I told Art - I'd rather cut back on some things than have to continue with those particular jobs. I got a paycheck for one regular assignment (working on the videos in HEB every other week) and what I was told when I was hired was that the job was $12 per service call.....later I was told by the district manager that it was $12 per hour. The only thing is - when I enter the reports - I can only claim the store time and sometimes they don't give me the option to claim the full amount of time it took (like if a problem arose, etc). So last Saturday I got my paycheck for $14....for two visits. I started seeing red...thinking about the computer time it took me - etc. I decided to turn in my resignation because I spent probably 2 1/2 hours total between the two stores - driving there - doing the work - reporting it - etc. I'd rather go without something than spend that much time on this.....

I've started a new habit - going to the library. Today I'm going to return some of the books I took out last week and put my name down for some other books to see if we can get them via inter-library loan. I've decided I want to read more about time management/life management, etc. I am also reading more about success and positive thinking. When I used to read about these things....I was so much more organized and so much happier with my life.

Well - I have to get off here to take Art to work....its a 20 minute drive and he likes to be early.....I'll try to write more later!

I made a decision this morning on the drive home from taking Art to work - and its going to affect me - and this blog also.

I love my rabbits - I really do. I love them a ton. I think we clean up a ton of poo per year from them now that I think about it.

But this blog is so much about not just my bunnies - it is about my life...what is happening in it - why it is happening - what I want to do about it.

I've been told sometimes that I'm "too open" or that I'm "too honest". I've been told I write too much (I do).

But that is me - and yesterday as I did my life wheel - I realized that I scored myself really low on friendships because the majority of my relationships are online relationships....I don't do a lot of lunches with friends or stuff. I find so many people to be "superficial" and I don't do well at chatting about the weather and the latest sports scores or what is happening locally. I don't do "phony" very well either.

This year - for me - is going to be a year of intense personal growth. Why? Because I'm making it so. I'm 48 years old already - and I don't want to reach the end of my life and look back and go, "Who am I and why did I waste so much of my life?" I don't want to look back 5 years from now and regret that I didn't make changes - much as I've been looking back on my life for the last 5-10 years and regretting some of the attitudes and actions I've been taking.

But the thing is - I grow not only from personal reflection - but from getting feedback on that reflection - to help me see if I'm off-balance and my sights are warped.

So this year - while I will be sharing about my bunnies in the blog - I'm also going to be sharing about me a LOT. I'll probably share about the books I'm reading - the changes I'm making - who I am - and who I want to be. I'm doing this because some of you who read this - I consider my friends - and I value your input. If I share it here - more than one friend can read it and reply to me (even if its privately).

Also - if I share it here - there may be someone else who is walking sorta the same path I'm on - and it may give them a feeling of comfort - or of not being alone - or it may just give them motivation to make changes they want to make in their own lives.

What I will try to do ... is to use the line feature to put a distinction between my "ramblings" or "musings" or whatever...and the bunny stories - so that you will know to skip down to the bunny part and skip the rambly part if you aren't interested.

I'll probably write more rambly type stuff this afternoon as there is so much jumbling around in my head.....but I figured I'd give everyone a head's up.

For those who don't care for this - feel free to simply skip this blog or scan it for photos once a week or something. I'm going to try to continue sharing about the bunnies as they really do add so much to my life.

But I think there is stuff I need to get "out there" - some of it is past stuff - some of it is present goals, etc. Y'all helped me start taking my blood pressure meds every day (I almost never miss now) - simply because I had a place to share that I needed to take them....I think that the synergy of knowing I have friends here who care about the changes I want to make - will help me make them.

[line]
By the way - about bunnies - Liberty just ate a second breakfast a bit ago and I noticed she had poops that were almost 1/2 the normal size of poops. This is a MAJOR good thing for her as her poops were really tiny before. Her system is really doing better. I gave her love and pettings and she was so happy for them.

Also - if I don't get photos or video of Wedge and Hepburn by Friday - can y'all nag me about them over the weekend? I really need to get some updated photos and/or video of them. Hepburn is such a sweetie.

I'm considering moving Hefty back into their pen with them too - he used to live with them. He's just not as happy lately...he's eating ok and stuff. What I'd like to do is get Darla back to the feed store - move Liberty into her pen (if she can control the rolling) - get Barry moved back to his cage and then give Wedge/Hepburn/Hefty a larger pen. It could happen too...if the feed store gets an empty cage for Darla (who I have to admit - I toyed letting her go in the garage to bond with Zeus as I think she'd give Tibba a run for her money as Diva bun. But I keep reminding myself that Darla needs a home of her own.

Still yet - the more I watch her running around my bedroom after jumping out of her pen - I am concerned about her getting a home where she is penned all the time. I have considered buying her from the feed store and rehoming her myself...that is another option I may do.

We figured out that she's probably out of her pen about 1/3 of the time......so she's really used to having freedom...

Good for you Peg. We all interpret these blogs to be different things to us because bunnies mean different things in our lives and obviously we all have different needs. My bunnies are very close and inline with my mental health so that's probably tiresome for some, but for me they come handin hand. Some people use them to show just photos, and nothing personal about themselves. If you feel that sharing your life on here is right for you then I truly hope it helps you, especially with your personal development.

I'm glad about Liberty too :) She's a fighter, that's for sure.

I so need to get out the door for work in a bit - but I have to share this.

Liberty is teaching me a lot of things - partly about forgiveness. Let me tell you - she was mean - as mean as a doe can be - but I also realized that in my own heart - I held meanness towards her too. I was scared of her - she was so aggressive. In Minnie - at least I knew the aggression came from her fear - but in Liberty - it was like it came from meanness in her bones.

Now - I hold her close and snuggle with her. She and I just had a fight a few minutes ago as I had to clean out her nostrils a bit (she gets a bit of discharge built up - which we think is partly due to dehydration at times - I have to make sure she gets a lot of water). Talk about mean and ornery - I almost had to lay on her (not with my full weight) just to get her nose clean. I mean - I had the upper half of my torso over her as I held her down to clean her up a bit.

Once she stopped the kicking and biting and stuff - and calmed down - I held her close again and loved her. I whispered to her that I only wanted her to be able to breathe good and that I wanted her to be healthy.

She snuggled back into my arms - almost as if we'd never had a tussle at all. She wanted me to pet her and she talked back at me....

Liberty reminds me of the healing power of touch....and as I try to make sure I go in and pet her every couple of hours....I'm reminded that she is not the only one who needs touch. My husband is a "needs touch" kind of guy...you know - a hand on the shoulder - a backrub...massaging the shoulders...just touches like that really help him to feel loved. Yet over the last few months - I grew cold - angry - distant - and I withheld touch from him. I was committed to him - but I didn't feel like showing love to him. No wonder our communication was so strained -and whether I started it - or he did - someone had to break down the barriers between us and he made the first move.

Everytime now that I go in and pet Liberty and see her response to my loving touch - I am reminded of the fact that I need to extend that to others who need it too.

So you see - Liberty is teaching me a lot. She's also helping me reevaluate my priorities too....but more on that later as I must get out the door...

[align=center]Feel the burn....they say....
[/align]
[align=center]OH - I FEEL IT!!!

[/align][align=left]Robin & I tried our dance videos tonight. Notice the key word of "tried"....

Robin did much better than I did - then again - she's 24 years younger and at least 75 pounds lighter....and she has done a bit of dancing - sort of...

My goal is to be able to do the warmup - and one dance - 3 times per week between now and next week....maybe a bit more than that. Then - every week or two I'll hopefully add another dance.

If I live that long...

[/align]

Well first of all - the bunnies...

I overslept this morning and when I got up and got Liberty up - she was like, 'Where were you? I'm HUNGRY mama...' and when I put her veggies down in front of her - she dug into them like she was starving. I think she was probably licking her lips as I picked her up. The wonderful thing is - while I haven't weighed her - I can tell from picking her up that she is putting on her weight again. I'm so thrilled. I'm going to go give her some extra pellets in a bit. Yesterday she had all these piles of little poops too - they were about 3 times bigger than the poops she'd had when she was really sick - but not as big as I'd like. Still yet - there were so many of them...I was pleased. (Art was laughing about me being so happy about her piles of poops).

Darla - I may have some news about her. Its not news I wanted to give....and honestly - I need to talk to Art before decisions are made and things are final. However, we may have had a bonding .... without my trying for it. I'm not sure its going to be fair to break the new bond - just to let her go to someone who will have her live in a cage. Anyway...I need to think about this because I really did not want to add another bunny other than Ori.

I thought I'd share about Miss Bea in the office...the last couple of nights I haven't locked her up - and she's been happy about that. She has made a friend...and I'm shocked. It seems like she and Faith have become friends. Mind you - Faith was an upcoming diva bunny who would boss several of the others around.....so I figured she and Miss Bea would be at odds with each other. Instead - they frequently hang out together in Miss Bea's cage - usually side by side.

Its amazing sometimes the friends bunnies will pick up if we let them....

[line]
Now for some about me....I contacted a coach last night to see about at least an initial coaching session (usually a consultation is free). I'm not sure I can afford her - but I've been reading her website and thinking about this for several days. She specializes in working with women as they go through life changes - to think about what they want, etc. That is just where I'm at....so her niche is perfect for me.

I don't know that I can afford her - but I figured it would be worth at least the initial consultation to see what she has to offer and if it would help me at all.

I am continuing to look for a new job - I suspect the search may take longer than I was hoping it would take. Oh well....

I hope to share some pictures later today - I have a few other things to do first and then I'll upload them and stuff.

By the way - my legs don't hurt as much as I thought they might...but they still hurt some. I broke down last night and ordered some Richard Simmons dvds of exercise off Amazon...I really used to love exercising to his stuff.

Now to do it regularly.

:shock:

Today has been a most unusual day for me....very unusual.

First of all - I stayed home and didn't have to work (yeah - no getting up at 4:30 am to get the car).

So I slept in late - but got the rest I've been needing - and I spent some time with Liberty and got to cuddle her.

I was working on the computer when my cell phone rang. It was Melissa, the coaching coordinator for http://www.elifeplans.com - a website I'd registered for and was trying out. She was calling to see if I needed any help working with the website - I don't remember if I'd said I was open to receiving a call or what - but she walked me through the website and showed me some awesome things I can use in my goal-setting and some great resources that they have for members. I can't get over the timing of this call - I've been a member for 16 days now - and been debating about dropping the membership when the free 30 day trial was up. However, the more we worked through the website together - the more I realized it was part of what I needed to make changes in my life.

She reminded me that I'd downloaded the free e-book about having an extraordinary life and asked if I'd read it, etc. She was talking about how as she read it - she took the challenges at the end of the book quite seriously...and how she's making some changes in her own life.

So...when we got off the phone - I opened up the e-book and started reading it (the book had been free by the way). I started printing off pages that had questions I need to think about and answer - when the phone rang again.

Last night I was on a coach's website and I filled out some "pre-coaching" information for a possible coaching relationship. I've been thinking and praying about this coach for over a week now...a couple of weeks really. I'd go to her website and think about it and walk away - thinking, "I can't afford her...what am I thinking?" But I kept being drawn back - for several reasons. One of the main reasons I was continually drawn back was that she has a passion for helping women - and I have that same passion. I just felt like we might "connect" - so I filled out the very very long survey form...and submitted it.

She called today and we talked for 50 minutes about the possibility of a coaching relationship. I'm sitting here sort of in tears....

First of all - I really like her a lot. I think she and I could work well together and I think she can help me figure out some of what I'm trying to understand - about myself - and about what I should do with my life.

But - to use her services (and I told her up front how much I could pay, etc) - will mean a bit of a sacrifice on our part. No - it won't mean we go without food or milk and bread and that sort of stuff. But it might mean tightening our belts even more for a bit....saying "no" sometimes instead of saying, "Sure...why not get a hamburger..."

I think though - that it might well be worth the money to get some help from someone outside my life - to think things through and be creative about what I want to do and be.

So as we ended the call, I told her that I was going to give myself a deadline of one week....to talk to Art and pray about it and make a decision. During that time, I'm going to work through Dan Miller's book and workbook on "48 Days to the Work You Love" since that is part of what she is using in the coaching sessions. I found her through a sister website to Dan Miller's website....and that is part of what drew me to her.

I suspect I'm going to say "yes" once I'm done praying about this and I really and truly think this is going to be the year that I turn things around. I've been doing a lot of soul-searching and thinking about what my life WAS like and how it changed and what I can do differently.

I'm sorta excited.

As a side note - I'm thinking about restarting my Christian marriage list I had years ago and I started writing one of the first messages for it. I will share the opening of it here since I'm still working on it...
Last month, I divorced my husband of 29 years. Our life together had gotten to the point where it was so filled with pain and bitter words and "if only you said it this way" and "if only we'd never married" that I decided that divorce was easier than living with this man. We hadn't spoken words of kindness in a long time - either of us. And to be honest with you ... it was easier to just give up and admit failure - than to keep on going day by day.
The message is going to go on to share that...the divorce wasn't a physical one - we lived in the same house - we ate at the same time - we shared the same bed. But the divorce...was in my heart. I was filled with anger and hurt and confusion over my own life (I'm still confused about some things - but working through them) - and I decided it was easier to stop loving Art (and still live with him) than to continue loving him.

Last week though - that changed. Art was getting ready to go to Walmart and as he walked over to me - he said, "I forgot something..." and then he held me and he kissed me and said, "I've been forgetting to do this."

Suddenly I was a bawling idiot in his arms...going on and on about how I'd missed him - how I'd missed us - and how I'd gotten so wrapped up in my own life that I never talked to him, etc.

I believe God healed our marriage that day...at least a lot of the hurts in it. We had been fighting on a daily basis it seemed like - we haven't fought since but instead try to listen to each other.

As I shared with the coach earlier today - I know touch is one of Art's "love languages" just as "words of encouragement" are mine. So I've focused every day on making sure I take time to put my arms around him - or massage his shoulders - or do something to physically touch him in a non-sexual but approving manner.

And here I am rambling way too much....but anyway - today has just been a really really good day even though I haven't yet got a single thing done around the house...

I'm glad your day has been so good and mentally/emotionally productive, even if it wasn't physically productive. I must say though, I am VERY cynical, but the fact she called is a VERY good ploy to get people to stay members of the website, but either way, I'm glad you feel so positive about it all :)

Flashy - I had mixed feelings at first - but she spent so much time walking me through the parts of the website that people sometimes don't know about. And to be honest with you - the more I learned about the website and how to use it - the more I liked it. (I found the website by googling "life coach" or something like that).

Basically - it is a coaching organization (I hope I get this right) - that offers life coaching with coaches (on the phone, etc) - or virtual coaching or self-coaching (by using the website to list goals, dreams, etc - break those goals down into steps and then get reminders of those steps as you want them).

Of course they're going to call the members to reach out and let them know of the coaching that is available (and it isn't cheap)....but still yet - I can use the website to help me and do my own self-coaching on some things - and honestly - I think its going to be worth it if I invest some time into it.

When I told her that I was thinking about quitting she wasn't high pressure at all ...which shocked me. She was like, "You need to do what is best for you..." and she was actually willing to let me get off the phone when I said, "Well...I have time now - since you say the website is so good - can you help me learn it?"

Yeah - its been a productive day for me - just not for my house (yet).

I need to go give the dogs some food and put them out and get to work on the housework...but I just wanted to check in and say "hi"...

I may not be on the forum as much during the rest of this month - between decluttering the living room (BIG job)....reading some personal improvement books and homemaking books and getting back into having my quiet times....starting a blog about time management/life management, etc. .... and restarting my Christian marriage encouragement list up again.

I hope to update the blog every day or so with a few bunny things (like getting Liberty's video up on here...) but there is just so much "other stuff" going on in my life.

Oh - about Liberty - she's started rolling again sorta bad - but she is most definite putting weight back on. She eats like a little piggie - which makes me quite happy.

And...before I forget...we have a TSC coming to town - so even though they don't have any clerical positions listed on their website yet - I'm mailing them (snail mail) a copy of my resume with a letter to beat everyone else to the punch maybe. The only thing is - I'd feel like a traitor to my local feed store (who I will still support with my rabbit food purchases). Still yet...it is a job to try for..maybe. I also submitted my resume online for Hertz - for a "management trainee" position which I think is what they hire everybody for...vs. a "general sales clerk" or whatever.

I'm also still sorting out what I want to do and the changes I want to make in my life.

I just want to share a couple of things..

• Billy Sunny is coming out for playtime a few times per week - when the dogs are outside. So far...no poops or peeing anywhere (he uses his litter box religiously in his cage). Such a good boy....
  • Liberty has normal size poops again. She had a bit of wet poops yesterday...but is doing better now.

Wow - I was sharing on my blog I started on wordpress.com about a book I was reading and how much it meant to me - and the author popped in and commented and said "thanks". I was so tickled!

By the way - the blog is pegspeaks.wordpress.com and I've gone ahead and listed it in my profile...

I just have to share this - so I'll remember when this happened.

I laid down this afternoon to take a short nap - and I grabbed Liberty and had her nap with me. For the first 5 minutes (at least) she was kissing my arm - much like Tiny used to. I even offered her water - but no - she wanted to groom me.

When I was waking up - she was kissing me again...

I love that little girl...and she's putting on weight still so that is good.

We brought Billy Sunny out to play yesterday and noticed he was losing a bit of weight...so we looked at his teeth. EEK...poor boy has somehow really messed up his teeth. They got trimmed.

I also noticed he has a lump under his jaw. This is not the first time I've seen this thing in a bunny - but it is the first time I saw one this huge - its probably the size of two peas smushed together. So he got some pain meds and a shot of Pen G. He's not thrilled to find out he'll be needing shots every other day for a bit.

Fortunately - the lump is moving around and it is not attached his jaw - so we shouldn't have any problems treating it and it will probably go away on its own with some treatments.

The really bad news is that Barry isn't doing very well. He had looked like he was maybe going blind or something in one eye even before the wry neck - and his eye is looking worse. He was really really depressed last night and when Robin went to feed him he didn't respond to the food - so she picked him up and we spent some time loving on him - he also got a shot last night and some pain meds and this morning when I got up he was grooming himself and moving around. I'm going to pick him up in a bit and give him some loving....and see if that helps.

I really think bunnies can get depressed just like people can get depressed....

Oh well - off to love on bunnies and get stuff done...

Latest posts

Back