peeing or spraying? pooping in MY bed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mclovinsmommy

Reaction score
Ok so my lionhead mclovin has taken up bouncing into our bed at night and pooping in our bed with us: he has always been well house trained idk why he is doing this: also we have dark sheets and furniture and there is white stuff on everything what is it? and how do we stop it? fixing him is not an option because here there are no rabbit savvy vets and the ones i checked with want 150 to do it. mclovin is 2 years old this month

If you cannot get him neutered then it is best to keep him out of your bed. Neutering is really the only answer to the messiness of a male rabbit. You could confine him to an xpen or one room like the kitchen and then you would have only 1 area to clean up.

The white stuff is most likely calcium being excreted in his urine. I would make sure that he isvery well hydrated and that you are not giving an excess of calcium rich veggies or alfalfa hay .
Neutering is really worth the cost if you have a rabbit knowledgeable vet

What i dont get is that even at 2 he has never been messy until maybe the last 3 months but i cant bare to see him locked in his cage. he is such a good boy with loads of personality: s6 maybe he is peeing on everything? i have dark everything so it shows up bad and looks gross but it doesnt smell

my bunny has been doing similar things. she is 8 months old and has just started pooping and peeing on furniture and our beds etc. She never did those things until like the last month or so. also she has begun to chew up cords which she never did before. i think she has chewed up at least 4 phone charger cords (my teenagers are getting quite ticked lol). I did make an appt for her to be spayed for next friday i hope that helps with the peeing everywhere. as for the chewing i don't know why she suddenly started doing that! but i wish she would STOP.

he is such a good boy with loads of personality: s6 maybe he is peeing on everything? i have dark everything so it shows up bad and looks gross but it doesnt smell.The white stuff is most likely calcium being excreted in his urine. I would make sure that he is very well hydrated and that you are not giving an excess of calcium rich veggies or alfalfa hay .

wireless mouse wireless keyboard wireless router

My bunny Bugzie is nuetured and he is litter boxed trained. he does not poop or pee anywhere unless he gets on our bed. Even though he is fixed he will still pee on the bed if he gets the chance. I don't know why this is.

Latest posts

Back